BY CLINIQUE

Women's 0.14 oz Perfume Spray Mini (Unboxed). A sheer vibrant fragrance that surrounds you with unexpected warmth surprising depth. With the velvety impression of wet white flower petals the creamy comfort of soymilk and the intimacy of soy nut and smoked woods. A nice place to be.

kortney k.
this is a nice smelling perfume , that is a really good pricing. i think it is a great value. it is very long lasting and the brand is great ! i bought mine personally online and i don't think there is any improvements i can think of on the top of my head!!
Gris H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a really good parfume. It was a surprise for me finding clinique could make such a good fragrance. It is a spring signature, it like breathing. This is what I think every time i smell it. I highly recommend this.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this perfume! It smells amazing! I spray this on in the morning and I can still smell it on myself right before I go to bed. I have showed this to friend and they love it just as much as I do! My favorite!
Lisa P.
Wellsville, NY
I have purchased this once, but I love the smell. I will purchase again. And mostly purchase at Macy's or Bon-Ton. I usually go to Happy Heart with Clinique, that is my favorite, but I would buy this again, and it's not too pricey at all. I would recommend this to other's, and have had other's ask what I am wearing. I've already had other's purchase this, due to me telling people what I was wearing.
Missy C.
Tallassee, AL
I am a Happy wearer and didn't care for Simply. It was a stronger scent, not the citrusy fragrance I am used to. This was a gift, I won't purchase this for myself.
Audrey M.
I love Clinique products and this perfume is no different. While this has a nice scent it's not me so not something I wear often. I will continue to use Clinique products and try new scents as well.
Laura S.
Pittsburgh, PA
It's small. It's cute. It's subtle. And it smells great. It fades a little faster than I would like, but I also want perfume to last forever. This makes me feel dainty, so I love it
Juana P.
Bronx, NY
An extraordinary and great smelling perfume recommended by friends and family. I don't know many of your likings but you'll love it if your picky with your frangrances
Melissa N.
Cisco, TX
I have been usingmthis brand of makeup for years and will continue. But I have never really been much of a parfume wearer, then I decided to try this samplw and I love it
Rasheedah R.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is ok. I am not big on strong scents, so tis one provides just enough for me withoutbeing overbearing. I have no comlaints and would probably recommend for a friend who asked. this is a good brand as well, so I respect that. Good company.
Amanda O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this fragrance smell like?