BY CLINIQUE

Women's 0.14 oz Perfume Spray Mini (Unboxed). A sheer vibrant fragrance that surrounds you with unexpected warmth surprising depth. With the velvety impression of wet white flower petals the creamy comfort of soymilk and the intimacy of soy nut and smoked woods. A nice place to be.

kortney k.
this is a nice smelling perfume , that is a really good pricing. i think it is a great value. it is very long lasting and the brand is great ! i bought mine personally online and i don't think there is any improvements i can think of on the top of my head!!
Mystery J.
Humble, TX
Love the smell of this is generally good and I use it definitely when I go to church and things and go to formal events because I just like the way it smells the bottles nice I like the feel of it and I would recommend this to others
Griseda H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a really good parfume. It was a surprise for me finding clinique could make such a good fragrance. It is a spring signature, it like breathing. This is what I think every time i smell it. I highly recommend this.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this perfume! It smells amazing! I spray this on in the morning and I can still smell it on myself right before I go to bed. I have showed this to friend and they love it just as much as I do! My favorite!
Rebekah S.
Santa Barbara, CA
I adored this perfume, and was heartbroken when it was discontinued in 2007-2008? I'm surprised people are still reviewing it here. I see that one can still buy it on Ebay, but I wouldn't take a chance on an 8-year old bottle of perfume. Yes, I know that some of my bottles have lasted that long, but I have been the one keeping them. Who knows what the bottles on Ebay have gone through? Oh powers that be, why do you discontinue the things I love?
Sara S.
Mulvane, KS
I can't wear a lot of perfumes as they tend to be overpowering and cause migraines. Clinique Simply is one that I could and do use often. It has a light airy floral scent with very subtle earthy undertones. The fragrance last all day and well through the night. The glass bottle is a little heavy and my lid never wants to stay on but the product itself is fantastic. Last I knew it was discontinued. It would be a great perfume for Clinique to revive!
Lisa P.
Wellsville, NY
I have purchased this once, but I love the smell. I will purchase again. And mostly purchase at Macy's or Bon-Ton. I usually go to Happy Heart with Clinique, that is my favorite, but I would buy this again, and it's not too pricey at all. I would recommend this to other's, and have had other's ask what I am wearing. I've already had other's purchase this, due to me telling people what I was wearing.
Megan M.
St. Louis MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I was surprised I liked this scent. I got it as a gift but I wear it all the time now. It's clean but has a warmth and some depth to it. I'm very sensitive to scents and I have no reaction to this one! I always get compliments on it too!
audrey C.
Waller, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This has such a classic timeless scent to it and three generations of women in my family use this so it is super speccial to me! I cannot get enough of this amazing long lasting scent. I wore this all day with no need for touch ups
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
This is a great everyday fragrance. The notes are light and in my opinion would be viewed as non offensive in an office environments. The staying power is great and overall I think this fragrance could be worn by just about anyone!
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this fragrance smell like?

back