BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Sheer Shaper Lip Liner Pencil
  • "It is easy to apply. very creamy and greap to apply. Long lasting wear. I love the product. I would dfiantly suggest the product. " in 13 reviews
Shasha S.
Sayaa B.
I liked this product but it was a little dry and rough in my opinion. It went creamy and it was even somewhat streaky in the pigment. I just wasn't impressed when are much better lip liners at the drugstore for much less! It also wants the easiest to apply without frustration!
Jacey L.
San Diego
Rlly good. Rlly pigmented. I don’t just line my lips with this. I color my whole lip and just wear it with gloss over and it last almost the whole day. I do bring it along just Incase I eat something like a burger but over all. 10/10 recommend
Victoria P.
Portsmouth, VA
Very bright color. It has a nice smell. I love the packaging. I am actually a first time user. It is very easy to apply with the brush it comes with. It is on the pricey side that’s why I gave it 3 stars but I would buy again
Kimberly G.
El Paso, TX
I personally love this color it’s the one I use the most this was the first time buying it is very easy to apply altho it doesn’t last me all day I still love the color and how it looks definitely would buy again
Kim C.
31308
These pencils are very good for the money- the colors are deep and it seems the pencil has a good amount of product - I have a lot of colors in these they last a long time - I would def buy again
Catie C.
Braselton, GA
Love this product!! Stays on for a long time and doesn’t make my lips feel dried out!! You definitely get what you pay for and I would recommend it to anyone!! I would definitely repurchase this product!!!
Taylor H.
Amelia Court House
LOVE!! I got this as a gift one time and have never gone without since. It is perfect for a casual day of makeup. It is sheer, so it isn’t as sharp of a line. I would recommend 100 times over!
Macy A.
This lip liner stays on for a very long line and often outlasts my lipstick. I would recommend it actually to shade in your lips just in case your lipstick fades.
Janilen Q.
Great lipliner. Last as long it say it does. Mine lasted for about 5-7 hours. Started to fade away. I bought it at Sephora. It has a nice packaging and I like sharpening things rather than twisting. Although I don’t like wasting products. I recommend it to others.