BY CLINIQUE

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Tinted lotion gives you instant colour. Golden "tan" develops in just a few hours, lasts about three days. Looks smooth, even, natural. Self-tanning plus: No surprises - it shows where it goes. Oil free, non-acnegenic. Dermatologist-tested formula is non-acnegenic and oil-free.

How to Use:

• For best results, exfoliate first with a gentle scrub
  • Smooth self-tanner over face, avoiding eye area, eyebrows, hairline
  • Wash hands with soap and water immediately after application
  • Allow 15 minutes dry-time before contact with clothing and hair. Wait at least 4 hours before swimming, showering or applying sunscreen
  • A self-tan does not provide sun protection. Always wear daily sunscreen with SPF 15 or higher

Buy on ULTA
Stephanie M.
St Petersburg, FL
Everyone wants that slightly bronze look, and I love the subtle color this lotion adds.
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
I have dry skin. During the winter, it gets dry very fast and even on summer it more and more extremely dry looking. My skin is very sensitive and most of the time I find hard to find the perfect products for my skin. This product does miracles for my skin, I'm in love from the first time I tried it, my cousins ​​are maddened at your products, they bought a box full of them and that's how I discovered them, now I always buy them with all my love, I can't wait to order more!
Maddie B.
I am really tanned but my mum is really pale she wore this and looked beautiful the packaging is a bit scary cause it is really dark which makes you feel like the product is that ocular but it isn’t it is beautiful
tatiana m.
Toronto, ON
I love the self tanner. It did not clog my pores or make me break out. I didn't have a wierd smell left behind. I also did not turn orange. I had a nice natural summer glow. It gradually builds up your tan.
stacey e.
Albrighton
Gorgeous on my skin, gives me a nice natural glow and keeps my skin feeling clear and refreshed, its not heavy or sticky it feels nice and hydrating and can be used in your everyday skin care routine
Rosie P.
harrgate
Gave me a lovely golden glow and it was perfect for my skin because it didn’t cling to dry patches in my skin. Pricey but that was ok it was very effective and I would defiantly reccoment.
Mariangela S.
I really love this product because it makes me feel like I'm suntan. It's a little bit expensive but it worth what it cost. I'm big fan, so I'm repeat user. I buy it on a store in Caracas but I think that no matter what country you are you can find it easily.
Perla 🔮.
Bastia
I really recommend this product for the summer especially if like me you have difficulties to have a bronzed face .. try this amazing tinted face lotion that will give you that perfect glowing and bronzed skin ! #summer
Jessica M.
Gaborone
great to use when planning not to wear make up.
gives glowing skin results and looks natural on skin
first time user and was amazed by the results
very gentle on skin.
bought it at a local beauty store
Amanda C.
This was a nice product. It was gentle on the skin and has a nice tint to it. It is a little pricey but the product is nicer than anything at a lower price range. Therefore it is comparable to things in its price range.
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Does this work for body or just face?
Ashley M.
Lubbock, TX
How well does this work? How long until you see results and how long do they last
Carla B.