BY CLINIQUE

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Tinted lotion gives you instant colour. Golden "tan" develops in just a few hours, lasts about three days. Looks smooth, even, natural. Self-tanning plus: No surprises - it shows where it goes. Oil free, non-acnegenic. Dermatologist-tested formula is non-acnegenic and oil-free.

How to Use:

• For best results, exfoliate first with a gentle scrub
  • Smooth self-tanner over face, avoiding eye area, eyebrows, hairline
  • Wash hands with soap and water immediately after application
  • Allow 15 minutes dry-time before contact with clothing and hair. Wait at least 4 hours before swimming, showering or applying sunscreen
  • A self-tan does not provide sun protection. Always wear daily sunscreen with SPF 15 or higher

Buy on ULTA
McAllister S.
Dothan, AL
I love this lotion. Such a great product from a great brand. It always just adds that little bit of sun I need on my face, and is great to apply before makeup or before nothing at all. No streaking or sliding, it goes on so smoothly and looks perfect also!
Lo G.
Boca Raton, FL
So I wear by all Clinique products as I have very sensitive skin. This in particular was a miracle for me as any self tanner I've ever used has made me break out - well not this one! And a beautiful bonze color too, none of that orange tint at all!
Starla Y.
Hot Springs
I used this self tanning dae lotion before and it worked quite well! We got it from Clinique and it is pretty gentle on the skin. The packaging is very nice and sparkly a little bit. I love it ! I would definitely recommend it to others.
Laura D.
Kenilworth, NJ
Love this tinted lotion! I am very fair and this gives a very natural glow and the smell is lovely too which is an added bonus. It doesn't give you a fake tan look but rather a natural looking tan. I would buy this again!
Mary W.
Decatur, IL
Love this product. Unlike many other self tanners, this product does not give you an orange look. It's super hydrating while depositing the perfect amount of pigment. I use this to prepare for summer beach season.
Alyssa J.
Des Moines, IA
Liked it didn't love it. It's hard for me being so pale to find a tinted moisturizer or self tanner that doesn't make me feel orange. This did an okay job but didn't feel like it stayed on well or absorbed easily.
Kylie P.
Tucson, AZ
This product is nice because you don't have to wear foundations. I just don't like how greasy and lily it makes my skin feel. But it is a great sunscreen that is best for a very natural looking makeup look.
Melissa W.
Salem
Not a fan of this eye cream. I didn't feel like it refreshed the skin around my eyes. I don't have lots of lines or wrinkles but it still left me wanted other results. Wouldn't buy again.
nessa V.
Oneida, NY
Very nice tint and leaves a natural glow! Not too greasy or oily. Drys fast so wash your hands after applying because the color lasts a few days! Smells great to!
Heather A.
Gilbert, AZ
I use this from time to time between other brands. I do like that it keeps my skins tinted and it is gentle. I would recommend because it is a good value for the price.
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Does this work for body or just face?
Ashley M.
Lubbock, TX
How well does this work? How long until you see results and how long do they last
Carla B.