BY CLINIQUE

Tinted lotion gives you instant colour. Golden "tan" develops in just a few hours, lasts about three days. Looks smooth, even, natural. Self-tanning plus: No surprises - it shows where it goes. Oil free, non-acnegenic. Dermatologist-tested formula is non-acnegenic and oil-free.

How to Use:

• For best results, exfoliate first with a gentle scrub
  • Smooth self-tanner over face, avoiding eye area, eyebrows, hairline
  • Wash hands with soap and water immediately after application
  • Allow 15 minutes dry-time before contact with clothing and hair. Wait at least 4 hours before swimming, showering or applying sunscreen
  • A self-tan does not provide sun protection. Always wear daily sunscreen with SPF 15 or higher

Morghanne C.
I absolutely love anything this brand makes makes my skin feel amazing it's just a all around amazing brand and you couldn't ask for better quality in their products
Caitlin S.
Marshall
I was so excited when I bought this product. I have been after a sun kissed face for years, and this really didn't do it for me. I barely even noticed a difference in my coloring. It is a good face lotion, it hydrates the skin well and feels good going on. But, if your'e after the tint more than the lotion, I would try another product.
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
I sunscreen my face all day every day. Also my body. But my face I try to protect even more for anti aging reasons. So my body and face does not match. I match it with foundation . When I'm taking a trip of don't want to use makeup and need to even everything out I use this Clinique tanner all over my face. It takes me two applications to even it out. It does not smell bad or leave you sticky
Chloe A.
This is one of my favorite tined lotions! My face is somewhat sensitive and most other tinted lotions make me break out. This one is gentle and still gives that nice sun glow- without the damage! I bring this with me on every beach trip to add a little extra sun!
McAllister S.
Dothan, AL
I love this lotion. Such a great product from a great brand. It always just adds that little bit of sun I need on my face, and is great to apply before makeup or before nothing at all. No streaking or sliding, it goes on so smoothly and looks perfect also!
Lo G.
Boca Raton, FL
So I wear by all Clinique products as I have very sensitive skin. This in particular was a miracle for me as any self tanner I've ever used has made me break out - well not this one! And a beautiful bonze color too, none of that orange tint at all!
Starla Y.
Hot Springs
I used this self tanning dae lotion before and it worked quite well! We got it from Clinique and it is pretty gentle on the skin. The packaging is very nice and sparkly a little bit. I love it ! I would definitely recommend it to others.
Laura D.
Kenilworth, NJ
Love this tinted lotion! I am very fair and this gives a very natural glow and the smell is lovely too which is an added bonus. It doesn't give you a fake tan look but rather a natural looking tan. I would buy this again!
Alyssa J.
Des Moines, IA
Liked it didn't love it. It's hard for me being so pale to find a tinted moisturizer or self tanner that doesn't make me feel orange. This did an okay job but didn't feel like it stayed on well or absorbed easily.
Mary W.
Decatur, IL
Love this product. Unlike many other self tanners, this product does not give you an orange look. It's super hydrating while depositing the perfect amount of pigment. I use this to prepare for summer beach season.
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Does this work for body or just face?
Ashley M.
Lubbock, TX
How well does this work? How long until you see results and how long do they last
Carla B.