BY CLINIQUE

Tinted lotion gives you instant colour. Golden "tan" develops in just a few hours, lasts about three days. Looks smooth, even, natural. Self-tanning plus: No surprises - it shows where it goes. Oil free, non-acnegenic. Dermatologist-tested formula is non-acnegenic and oil-free.

How to Use:

• For best results, exfoliate first with a gentle scrub
  • Smooth self-tanner over face, avoiding eye area, eyebrows, hairline
  • Wash hands with soap and water immediately after application
  • Allow 15 minutes dry-time before contact with clothing and hair. Wait at least 4 hours before swimming, showering or applying sunscreen
  • A self-tan does not provide sun protection. Always wear daily sunscreen with SPF 15 or higher

Kristi H.
Apple Valley
I really really like this tinted lotion. It’s more like a gel consistency and give some instant color then further developed through the day. During the summer I’m able to use this in place of foundation to give my skin more of a sun kissed glow. I will say it’s important to wash this off well before bed. There were a few times I got a little lazy when I used this but didn’t wear any makeup and forgot to do my standard make removal routine. I ended up with some tiny pimples in the T zone. But as long as I wash it off before bed that doesn’t seem to happen. Oh and wash your hands after applying or you will have tan palms!
Heather S.
Arbutus
I’ve never use to use colored moisturizer until this past year so I’ve been trying anything that had good reviews. I didn’t get the best results with this, I’ve got extremely light skin and the contrast was just too noticeable. It didn’t work at the same pace as the body tanning lotion I’ve been using. The results were noticeable so if you need a deep color change quickly then this may be for you but if you want something naturally progressing then try something else.
Ashley B.
Newport Beach, CA
Love this tanner. Gives my skin the sun kissed healthy glow. I feel like it’s a very good value & very effective especially for the price. The simple packaging & would recommend this to others for sure.
Victoria M.
Tanning is one thing I am a big fan of, but I hate sitting under the sun or in a tanning bed, because of how damaging it is to your skin. This lotion gives your skin and amazing sunset glow look and it doesn’t leave any streak marks like how other tinted lotions might.
Sophia S.
Covina, CA
I have a really bad sock tan and being on spring break and going into the summer i used this product religiously. Gives a nice glow and makes the tan look very natural. I would recommend this to anyone and would 100% buy again.
Gabby M.
are use your product was really good
wouldn’t you know mother
made my skin really soft
Best Buy or used
are use other products but it was not as good as this
product is amazing
what are your news no other
Katie N.
I love this tinted lotion. During the summer time, my whole body gets super tan while my face stays pale. With this lightweight tinted lotion, my face looks naturally glowy.
Kaitlyn F.
Caro, MI
This is the most natural looking, easy to apply bronzer I have ever used. It does have a slight scent though similar to other bronzing products. I’m loving it, it give me and super nice tan and glow to my face.
Emily W.
Richmond, VA
Great product that does everything advertised! The packaging is very ascetically pleasing. I was very pleased with the product and would definitely recommend to a friend.
Cj R.
East Lynn, WV
This is an awesome product!!!!! I really enjoy it and i will absolutely continue to purchase this product! I can get this product at any of my local stores! It Really is just an awesome product. Very happy with it
Carla B.
Does it streak?
Ashley M.
Lubbock, TX
How well does this work? How long until you see results and how long do they last
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Does this work for body or just face?