BY CLINIQUE

Tinted lotion gives you instant colour. Golden "tan" develops in just a few hours, lasts about three days. Looks smooth, even, natural. Self-tanning plus: No surprises - it shows where it goes. Oil free, non-acnegenic. Dermatologist-tested formula is non-acnegenic and oil-free.

How to Use:

• For best results, exfoliate first with a gentle scrub
  • Smooth self-tanner over face, avoiding eye area, eyebrows, hairline
  • Wash hands with soap and water immediately after application
  • Allow 15 minutes dry-time before contact with clothing and hair. Wait at least 4 hours before swimming, showering or applying sunscreen
  • A self-tan does not provide sun protection. Always wear daily sunscreen with SPF 15 or higher

Kristi H.
Apple Valley
I really really like this tinted lotion. It’s more like a gel consistency and give some instant color then further developed through the day. During the summer I’m able to use this in place of foundation to give my skin more of a sun kissed glow. I will say it’s important to wash this off well before bed. There were a few times I got a little lazy when I used this but didn’t wear any makeup and forgot to do my standard make removal routine. I ended up with some tiny pimples in the T zone. But as long as I wash it off before bed that doesn’t seem to happen. Oh and wash your hands after applying or you will have tan palms!
Ashley B.
Newport Beach, CA
Love this tanner. Gives my skin the sun kissed healthy glow. I feel like it’s a very good value & very effective especially for the price. The simple packaging & would recommend this to others for sure.
Victoria M.
Tanning is one thing I am a big fan of, but I hate sitting under the sun or in a tanning bed, because of how damaging it is to your skin. This lotion gives your skin and amazing sunset glow look and it doesn’t leave any streak marks like how other tinted lotions might.
Heather S.
Arbutus
I’ve never use to use colored moisturizer until this past year so I’ve been trying anything that had good reviews. I didn’t get the best results with this, I’ve got extremely light skin and the contrast was just too noticeable. It didn’t work at the same pace as the body tanning lotion I’ve been using. The results were noticeable so if you need a deep color change quickly then this may be for you but if you want something naturally progressing then try something else.
Molly E.
Philadelphia, PA
No, No, No. This product left me feeling very disappointed. I adore the Clinique Brand, and have been using their Even Better liquid foundation for years. However, this tinted lotion left my face looking orange and discolored. It did not absorb properly and left me with the "fake tan" look. I would not purchase this again.
Aly B.
For some reason, regardless of the product, the skin on my face does not absorb tan. However, this product seemed to change the game for me as it gives my face a natural, pigmented tan. I use this weekly to give my face a bit of color, and I'm obsessed!!!
Merna G.
Bedford, TX
It's pricey and it takes time to get a prefect tan I don't like the smell this product did not work for my skin you have to also use a lot of the products everytime you use it it drys on my skin and I don't recommend this
Amanda S.
Hampton, VA
Love this for my face to even out the tone of my face. It doesn’t leave any streaks and it’s subtle but noticeable totally worth the price and it truly works unlike some other brands on the market. Classic and one of my must haves
Breann M.
Leesville, OH
Great product for your legs. Make sure you exfoliate before use. I used the medium/deep , good price and very effective. The smell is a bit off but I have smelt worse. Very forgiving if you mess up or get to much in one spot
Sophia S.
Covina, CA
I have a really bad sock tan and being on spring break and going into the summer i used this product religiously. Gives a nice glow and makes the tan look very natural. I would recommend this to anyone and would 100% buy again.
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Does this work for body or just face?
Ashley M.
Rowlett, TX
How well does this work? How long until you see results and how long do they last
Carla B.