Clinique Self Sun™ Body Tinted Lotion Light/Medium uploaded by Krista L.Clinique Self Sun™ Body Tinted Lotion Light/Medium uploaded by Lisa T.

BY CLINIQUE

Tinted lotion gives you instant colour. Golden "tan" develops in just a few hours, lasts about three days. Looks smooth, even, natural. Self-tanning plus: No surprises--it shows where it goes. Oil free, non-acnegenic. Dermatologist-tested formula is non-acnegenic and oil-free.

How to Use:

• For best results, exfoliate first with a body scrub (No loofahs--they cause streaking)
  • Smooth over skin a little at a time. Blend evenly, using horizontal then vertical strokes to prevent gaps. Go light on elbows, knees, ankles and feet.
  • Wash hands with soap and water immediately after application
  • Wash hands with soap and water immediately after application
  • Allow 15 minutes dry-time before contact with clothing and hair. Wait at least 4 hours before swimming, showering or applying sunscreen
  • A self-tan does not provide sun protection. Always wear daily sunscreen with SPF 15 or higher

• I have been looking for a great self tanner. My problem i...3 Answers
  • Does this product actually work?1 Answers
  • Does this have the usual unpleasant self-tanner scent?1 Answers
Clinique Self Sun™ Body Tinted Lotion Light/Medium
  • "Unlike the majority of my peers, I did not go on a glorious tropical vacation this holiday season. I was looked in my room studying, writing college applications, and recovering from mono. I have always been a pale gal, but I feel particularly insecure because all of my friends are glowing. I love this body tint lotion because it gradually gives your skin color naturally without giving you an orange huge. It is hydrating and gives my skin the glowing radiance of a tropical vacation. " in 4 reviews
Pamella F.
Richmond
I really like this bronzer like body lotion. My legs are the lightest part of my  body, so this gave them a healthy glow. I did still feel like I needed a little extra moisture though. It gave more of a sheer coverage, so it’s not too heavy. I would recommend to others because it doesn’t transfer to your clothes when you wear it.
Lindsay C.
Grove City, OH
I love this tinted lotion because it works so well! The tint is really natural looking and is noticeable! I love using it in the winter because of my lack of tan but I also love using it in the summer because it helps give my natural tan a glow and helps it last longer. Definitely recommend!
Angela c.
Benton harbor , MI
I loveeeee this tinted moisturizer I’m super pale in the winter and I dooo not tan what so ever so I wear this a lot like all the time and it’s by far a favorite I’ve used many tinted moisturizers that stain ur clothes and this one doesn’t once it’s on it’s on!
Jaclyn D.
Irvine, CA
I really like this product! I was able to use it as kind of a self tanner but not really just when I wanted a little tent on my skin on days I felt a little pale. I am already a little tan and this just added just a small bit of color for me but I liked it!
Maggie T.
Morgantown, WV
This is the perfect lotion for that golden touch of tan for your summer sun kissed look! Made with the best ingredients which also provide spf. It’s completely full coverage but yet buildable depending on chose of darkness! And it smells great
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
The formula is softly tinted to impart some color, making its coverage greater than "sheer" but still very natural-looking; you literally cannot overdo the color (we tried). L'Oreal describes it as a volumizing mascara, and although it doesn't necessarily thicken brows, it adds a tiny bit of fullness and sets to a long-wearing, non-sticky finish.
Kelly F.
New Orleans, LA
I really liked the ton't choices. I am very light and sun burn very fast so i have to do things like this That make it easy to tan. So I woulda recommend it to people with combination skin that need a tan but can't get it naturally.  It's pricey but worth if
Emmalynn W.
Waterloo, NE
I LOVE this stuff! I’m allergic to the sun so this product gives me a beautiful natural glow that leaves me feeling beautiful and my skin looking sunkissed! It has a pleasant scent as well! I really enjoyed this product
Courtney D.
New Wilmngtn, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So great for events or date night! Does not rub off on clothes and does not give an orange look. Pricey but worth the price and you receive a pretty large amount of product. You can purchase this product online or in store at ULTA or Nordstrom!
Sarah W.
Atlanta, TX
This was something that broke me out. I normally do not have issues with Clinique, but there was something in this. The coverage was smooth and looked amazing on the skin, it just didn’t work for me.
Debbie L.
White City, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been looking for a great self tanner. My problem is most of them leave my skin dry. Does anyone have that problem? Will this self tanner be moisturizing as well as a great color? and can someone tell me the difference between the light medium and the medium dark? If you have medium skin which would you go for?
Megan P.
Does this product actually work?
Marissa T.
Lexington, SC
Does this have the usual unpleasant self-tanner scent?