Clinique Self Sun™ Body Tinted Lotion Light/Medium

Tinted lotion gives you instant colour. Golden "tan" develops in just a few hours, lasts about three days. Looks smooth, even, natural. Self-tanning plus: No surprises--it shows where it goes. Oil free, non-acnegenic. Dermatologist-tested formula is non-acnegenic and oil-free.

How to Use:

• For best results, exfoliate first with a body scrub (No loofahs--they cause streaking)
  • Smooth over skin a little at a time. Blend evenly, using horizontal then vertical strokes to prevent gaps. Go light on elbows, knees, ankles and feet.
  • Wash hands with soap and water immediately after application
  • Wash hands with soap and water immediately after application
  • Allow 15 minutes dry-time before contact with clothing and hair. Wait at least 4 hours before swimming, showering or applying sunscreen
  • A self-tan does not provide sun protection. Always wear daily sunscreen with SPF 15 or higher

Has anyone had a positive outcome with this product and if so how long did it take for the results to show up.?
Is this a self tanner or just tinted foundation? I don’t want my towels orange.
Does this product get streaky?
Start your review of Clinique Self Sun™ Body Tinted Lotion Light/Medium!
Product Highlights
“...gives your skin color naturally without giving you an orange huge. It is hydrating and gives my skin the glowing radiance of a tropical vacation. ” in 4 reviews
tauranga
Because I’m very fair, I found this product rather helpful! It did give me a bit of colour and glow but isn’t very long lasting throughout the day.
Ottawa, ON
Did not really notice a difference like I would with st tropez. Tried to give it a fair use but honestly no difference. 3 stars for the scent tho
Dublin
Gave my skin a nice and vibrant glow, this is the only lotion that makes my skin look so tan yet natural, I’m very pleased with how it came out.
Mississauga, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product was okay. It's a one time use i dont think i will go back to using it, as it was very sticky. I dont really recommend this product.
Treharris , UT
It’s a good lotion for me and have recommend it to my friends a tiny bit pricey but it’s a good starter if your wishing to start skincare care!
Regina, SK
Love this! Just recently bought to wear for a photoshoot and loved it. Easy to apply and smells great, goes on nice and doesn't leave blotches.
Aceites Esenciales 53 int 4 Tlalnepantla de Baz Estado de México
Lo uso de manera constante, deja una sensación agradable en mi piel, lo uso 2 veces por semana, el costo es un poc elevado pero vale la pena
They do not know how incredible this product is, you will not really regret it, it is certainly a product that we must have in our daily bag
Sarasota
My mom and I got this one together so we could try it out. We both were very pleased with this tinted lotion! I would really recommend this.
Sarnia
i liked this product. it gave me a nice subtle tan and made my skin looked very moisturized. its expensive so im sure theres a cheaper brand.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...