BY CLINIQUE

-Develops an immediate colour golden "tan" in just a few hours-Gives a sleek even & natural look-Oil free non-acnegenic-Dermatologist testedProduct Line: Sun Care - FaceProduct Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Molly E.
Philadelphia, PA
No, No, No. This product left me feeling very disappointed. I adore the Clinique Brand, and have been using their Even Better liquid foundation for years. However, this tinted lotion left my face looking orange and discolored. It did not absorb properly and left me with the "fake tan" look. I would not purchase this again.
Taryn C.
First of all, I love Clinique products and have been using them for about 15 years. I have never had a bad reaction and always get compliments on my clear skin, Clinique is partially to thank.

This product is no exception. I love it!
Laura D.
Kenilworth
Love this tinted lotion! I am very fair and this gives a very natural glow and the smell is lovely too which is an added bonus. It doesn't give you a fake tan look but rather a natural looking tan. I would buy this again!
Amanda S.
Hampton, VA
Love this for my face to even out the tone of my face. It doesn’t leave any streaks and it’s subtle but noticeable totally worth the price and it truly works unlike some other brands on the market. Classic and one of my must haves
nessa V.
Oneida, NY
Very nice tint and leaves a natural glow! Not too greasy or oily. Drys fast so wash your hands after applying because the color lasts a few days! Smells great to!
Caitlin S.
Marshall
I was so excited when I bought this product. I have been after a sun kissed face for years, and this really didn't do it for me. I barely even noticed a difference in my coloring. It is a good face lotion, it hydrates the skin well and feels good going on. But, if your'e after the tint more than the lotion, I would try another product.
Melissa Ann H.
Onalaska, TX
this sunless tanner is not good for people with fair skin i used this and came out looking like i rolled around in a bag of Doritos i was orange eve following the pre and post directions for the tinted lotion i will not recommend this to others unless u like the orange fake tan look
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
I sunscreen my face all day every day. Also my body. But my face I try to protect even more for anti aging reasons. So my body and face does not match. I match it with foundation . When I'm taking a trip of don't want to use makeup and need to even everything out I use this Clinique tanner all over my face. It takes me two applications to even it out. It does not smell bad or leave you sticky
McAllister S.
Dothan, AL
I love this lotion. Such a great product from a great brand. It always just adds that little bit of sun I need on my face, and is great to apply before makeup or before nothing at all. No streaking or sliding, it goes on so smoothly and looks perfect also!
Starla Y.
Hot Springs
I used this self tanning dae lotion before and it worked quite well! We got it from Clinique and it is pretty gentle on the skin. The packaging is very nice and sparkly a little bit. I love it ! I would definitely recommend it to others.