Self Sun Face Tinted Lotion

Shop Clinique Self Sun Face Tinted Lotion. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Do you prefer a sunless tanning mousse or lotion[product:clinique-self-tan-body-tinted-lotion-light/medium-125-ml]?
GooD for sensitive skin? I really want a good self tanner for my face!
Does this tan turn into an olive shade or does it look more orange?
Start your review of Self Sun Face Tinted Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley B.
Newport Beach, CA
Love this tanner. Gives my skin the sun kissed healthy glow. I feel like it’s a very good value & very effective especially for the price. The simple packaging & would recommend this to others for sure.
Dawnyel P.
Blairs, VA
My cousin uses this and it's just a hint of color it looks so good on and doesn't streak!! And must have during spring and summer!!
Jessica H.
1,500 reviews
I sunscreen my face all day every day. Also my body. But my face I try to protect even more for anti aging reasons. So my body and face does not match. I match it with foundation . When I'm taking a trip of don't want to use makeup and need to even everything out I use this Clinique tanner all over my face. It takes me two applications to even it out. It does not smell bad or leave you sticky
Jennifer W.
La Mesa, CA
I absolutely love this self tanner! It's a beautiful natural tan. Now I am more of a medium skin tone and within 20 min my tan is beautiful
Ashley B.
The product was an okay product. The product just wasn't fit for me. The product was a good value.
Ashley C.
Kent, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this with a tanning mit and it leaves a nice fresh tan on the face without leaving streaks. It has a pleasant smell unlike some tanning lotions.
Victoria M.
Tanning is one thing I am a big fan of, but I hate sitting under the sun or in a tanning bed, because of how damaging it is to your skin. This lotion gives your skin and amazing sunset glow look and it doesn’t leave any streak marks like how other tinted lotions might.
Heather S.
Baltimore, MD
I’ve never use to use colored moisturizer until this past year so I’ve been trying anything that had good reviews. I didn’t get the best results with this, I’ve got extremely light skin and the contrast was just too noticeable. It didn’t work at the same pace as the body tanning lotion I’ve been using. The results were noticeable so if you need a deep color change quickly then this may be for you but if you want something naturally progressing then try something else.
Emily W.
Greenwood, SC
Great product that does everything advertised! The packaging is very ascetically pleasing. I was very pleased with the product and would definitely recommend to a friend.
Krystal C.
Chapel Hill, TN
This stuff smells amazing and works great. I love the shuttle glow it gives you with and orange look