Clinique Self Sun Body Tinted Lotion Medium/Deep 4.2 oz uploaded by Kira B.

BY CLINIQUE

A tinted body lotion that provides instant color—without the sun. This product creates the effect of a golden tan. Quite simply, it shows where it goes—developing in just a few hours with no surprises. The effect is smooth, natural-looking, sun-kissed color. This oil-free product is non-acnegenic, dermatologist tested, and ideal for all skin types see more...

• How well does this work? What are pros and cons 1 Answers
  • I really want to self tan but I just can't figure out what's a go...1 Answers
  • Currently looking for a self tanner. Is this better than jergens ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I would definitely recommend." in 1 review
  • "I really liked the color that it gave me, it was a nice glow and not the slightest bit orange." in 1 review
  • "The self tanner is amazing" in 1 review
Shaz S.
Shaz S.
Latham, NY
I just got this yesterday and had to try it. I took a shower and exfoliated and did what the directions said to do. You can see the color when you first rub it in but then it disappears. I was worried that since I couldn't see where I was rubbing it after it disappeared, but it blended very well. It is a very smooth and light texture which I liked. The smell wasn't bad when I first applied it but the next morning I could smell the typical tanning smell. I'm not a fan of that, but it's the price you pay for wanting the tan. The color is a nice bronze color which is really nice since I have pretty fair skin. Overall, I am very happy with product. 4 stars because of the smell, other than that it's great. I will try to update as it wears off, how long it lasts or how it does when I go swimming.
Beth A.
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
Need a tan in a flash, this is product is for you. This is one of the best self tanning lotions that I have used. Since its a tinted lotion it hydrates your skin and gradually gives a natural shade. It's easy to remove. I hate using gloves to apply products. Soap and hot water removes this product so you are not left with tan hands. A tad pricy but worth the money.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
This is one of my favorite bronzes. I mix it with a pump of lotion and apply to my whole body after I shower. There's no streaking and it last for a 4-5 days before a reapplication is needed. Just be sure to wash your hands after, as with any self tanner, so you won't end up with super dark hands.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Johns Island, SC
This is one of the best self tanners that I have used. Since its a tinted lotion it hydrates your skin and gradually deposits a natural shade. I also like that it's easy to remove. I hate using gloves to apply products. Soap and hot water removes this product so you are not left with tan hands.
Holly G.
Holly G.
One of my favorite self tanners on the go! Gives you a nice warm color but you must watch your knees elbows and fingers! Also make sure it's rubbed in nice or there's lines. Everytime I use this though everyone thinks I've been tanning it's amazing!
Daisy R.
Daisy R.
Not a big fan of this it smells really bad and comes off very easily doesn't stay on skin and transfers to outher surfaces. Also doesnt blend out equally but also looks patchy on the skin wouldnt recommend
krissie g.
krissie g.
Wyoming, NY
this works pretty well. it leaves you a shade darker. the smell is kind of off sometimes. but so is any other. it washes off after a few washes. and is kinda blotchy at times. good value though.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Moisturizes and adds some color at the same time. I love this product in the springtime to get ready for summer or in the fall when my summer days are coming to an end.
Sofi J.
Sofi J.
North Las Vegas, NV
This tinted lotion leaves my skin soft and stays loucious for days i recommend it alot!! It totally works and it leaves my skin looking naturally tanned
Anna N.
Anna N.
Beaver Dam, KY
I love this body lotion! It give your skin a different tone. It also is great for the winter months when you can't get tan it's does that for you!
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Currently looking for a self tanner. Is this better than jergens natural glow?
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Have you used this? Is it worth the price?
Raelynn J.
Raelynn J.
I know most tan lotions leave streaks if you don't apply it correctly, how noticeable are the streaks with this product and can they be fixed easily?
Maddie I.
Maddie I.
How well does this work? What are pros and cons
Maria F.
Maria F.
I really want to self tan but I just can't figure out what's a good self tanner help help