BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All.

An immediate tightening effect. In 8 weeks, a visible 40% lift all along the jawline with PolySculpt Technology™.

How to Use:

• Apply twice daily, morning and night, after 3-Step
  • Place two pumps into palm of hand
  • Apply all over your face in an upward motion. Smooth remaining serum onto neck

Kelly N.
I bought a set of Clinique products and this product was actually one of my freebies. I ended up loving it so much and I use it in addition to my moisturizer! I usually only moisturize my face but I realized that moisturizing the neck is just as important. This product feels very lightweight and smooth after applying. I apply it every morning and night and I love it!
Kristina P.
Gray, TN
This serum is amazing! My favorite aspect of this product is that a little goes a long way! A small dot on the ring finger can cover your whole face and neck. I would purchase this product again and even consider using the whole sculptwear line from Clinique. My only negative about this product is that is does dry out the skin a good bit BUT Clinique does instruct the wearer to apply this serum before moisturizing and as long as that’s done it works wonders.
Dan E.
Bennettsville, SC
I didn’t realize how good this product was until I stopped using it. I like to feel that my skin is tight and plump. When I first used this, I thought it may have helped some, but when i stopped using it and went to another product, I noticed my skin lost its resiliency. I bought another of these and within two days my skin was back taut and plump. I will not stray from it again.
Olivia B.
I love this product. I use it before my moisturizer and I feel like it just gives me a little extra nourishment to my skin. It’s a good value and I think that it is a product to have in your skin care regimen.
Kelly N.
Keeps my skin feeling hydrated and smooth, especially during the winter time! I love applying this during the night time and first thing in the morning before I moisturize!
Ella P.
Colfax
This product is so good even though you don’t get very much product out of it it’s really effective and I reached for it a lot it’s a good value but you don’t get a whole lot of product if I could improve anything about it I would just add more product to it but other than that this is an amazing skincare product
Abbie J.
DeKalb, Illinois
AMAZING results even the first few times you use it. It feels gentle against the skin, and really seeps in as you apply it. It really did help lift my face the first few applications, and I can’t wait to keep using it. It is pricey, but it is really worth the money
Nichole F.
Pierceton
This product has really proven itself and helped with my wrinkles that have formed on my forehead and neck. I have really noticed a difference just I. The first week
Chelsea R.
San Antonio, TX
I get these samples whenever I buy my foundation from Clinique and have tried it a few times. I think is it effective and I really like clinique’s look. It was gentle on my skin and did not give me any issues.
Janet L.
Modesto, CA
Love this product. Feels lightweight and sinks into your skin but at the same time hydrates! Bought it several times and really recommend it for dry skin to combination skins ! Does not feel oily at all!
raquel W.
Cypress , TX
Has anyone else tried this product ? And if so do you see any results?
Edgar N.
Aurora, IL
How does this work? Really interesting to try. I love Clinique but i don’t know about this product.