BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All

A seductively luxe cream-mask elevates skin to a plumper version of itself…dewy, with a renewed sense of firmness and lift. Builds strengthening natural collagen. Designed to be applied with Clinique Sonic System Massaging Treatment Applicator.

How to Use:

• Prep skin for optimal results with your 3-Step Skin Care routine
  • Use an upward motion to apply an even and generous layer all over face and neck
  • Leave on 5-10 minutes
  • Gently tissue off excess and massage residual into skin
  • Use 3x a week

Buy on Sephora
Heather M.
Pinckney, Mi
I just purchased this product so have only used it twice. From what I can say about it I have no negative comments. It's easy to apply. It leaves my skin feeling smooth, tight and firm. I like ok forward to seeing my long term results after finishing this product over the next couple months. I will update my review once I have used it for a greater time period.
Jasmin C.
Haverhill
Luscious, luxurious face mask! I love how rich and moisturize this is! My skin is quenched and I already am noticing my skin feels more taut and fresh when I wake up the next day! Marvellous! Plus a little goes a long way so the price is not something to question. Amazing again Clinique
Yes, I would recommend this product to a friend.
Maria S.
North Brunswick
I was blown away by how well this mask worked. I have issues with my neck skin looking less tight then it used to and after using this mask once I noticed a huge difference. The moisture factor was amazing too!
melody n.
Coeburn, VA
With the cliniaue name this product aims to impress. Makes yòur skin feel firmer, softer and more alive all at once. I highly recommend that others try this producg. I guarantee you will love it.
Elena L.
Dallas
When it comes to face cleansing.. Clinique is my favorite brand. It can be a bit pricey but definitely worth it. You will definitely feel better about your self after trying their cleansing products. I normally use several of their products if I’m doing for a deep deep cleanse and I always feel 100x better after I do. I HIGHLY recommend Clinique!
Elisez S.
Earlimart, CA
Great product for skin it's a must try! I got mine at Costco for a really great price cheaper than other places like Sephora or Macy's. The product made my skin flawless and easy to apply everyday. I use it on a daily basis 👍!
Atsidi S.
Accident, MD
I absolutely love the way this contour looks when I use it! It highlights and beautifies the important parts of my face perfectly. This product is definitely worth the price. I will definitely buy this contour again.
Laura R.
Todos los productos clinique me encantan ! Me gustaría provarlos todos! Son productos de buena calidad y no producen alergias! Yo sot feliz con ellos
Jessica E.
University Pk, IL
It is ok it works a little but I sure they can do better with this product. I the think you should be able to feel that it is working not just see it
magaly g.
After using this my skin feel great. I recommend. I personally love Clinique products. You can find them at sephora, ulta, and any department store.
Rachael B.
Denton , TX
How do you use it? Do you wash it off or leave it and rub it in?