Clinique Sculptwear Lift and Contour Serum for Face and Neck 0.5 oz uploaded by Nina T.

BY CLINIQUE

A powerful serum that delivers an immediate tightening effect to the face and neck. Achive an immediate tightening effect and a visible lift along the jawline in as little as eight weeks. Featuring PolyScult Technology™, it delivers an immediate tightening effect, creating a lifted, toned look along the jawline. It firms and lifts cheeks for a more defined appearance, and reduces the look of fine lines in the neck area. see more...

Buy on bluemer...
Izzy L.
Williamsburg
While I am only 24 years old, I love to protect my skin from aging and aging effects. Starting early is truly the only way to help prevent future wrinkles and wear, before it is too late to matter. This product has definitely exceeded my expectations.
Brienne E.
Clearwater, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a free delux sample and I love it! I use it every night after I wash my face. It makes my skin feel so soft and a bit more tight. I haven't used it too long so the results aren't prominent yet. But definitely recommend it and hopefully it'll shave years off my again face!
Sylia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just started using this product and I love it! I love the fresh feeling my skin gets after using this product. My skin feels fresh and clean. The only negative part about this product is the smell. It smells a little bit like the ocean (in a bad way) but I've grown use to it and hardly notice it anymore.

I recommend it !!!

love it very much
Nina T.
Nokesville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow !!! Received this as a gift and boy does it work . I need this product to help my skin to be firm and especially the neck . I purchased this at Clinque.com yes I would buy this again as a little goes a long way . Great job Clinque a facial product that does the job .
vanessa r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have yet to try this specific product but I will do it soon! I know very many people that swear by it. I've seen it a couple times at Ulta and have been hesitant to try it because my eyes and neck aren't my problem areas just yet. I'll be sure to pick some up in the near future!
Kylie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really loved this product. It left my eyes looking firm. It was very effective and I would recommend it to anyone. I was a first time user but I will repeat this product use. It was very gentle on my skin. I loved it because my skin is very sensitive and this worked amazing.
Lynn C.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
only 4 stars because of cost only. I love this product. I have seen noticeable results after 5 days of continual use....it didn't necessarily improve more, I was very happy with the results and it smelled good too.
Rachel P.
Orrville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been eye balling this product at the Clinique counter for several months, and decided to give it a shot about six weeks ago. I'm extremely pleased! Definitely going to continue using!
Denise R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use it as a primer before I put on my concealer. This is perfect for any age. Whether you put make up on top of it or just wear it alone, it moisturizes your skin and makes it feel so smooth.
Nicole D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this before when I noticed I had what I consider a "double chin". This helped it become firmer and less noticeable. It worked well but it was little pricey for its results.