Clinique Sculptionary™ Cheek Contouring Palette uploaded by Kristavel F.Clinique Sculptionary™ Cheek Contouring Palette uploaded by Shelley J.

BY CLINIQUE #83 in Contouring

Versatile cheek sculpting compact with natural-looking shades that blend and build beautifully. Use each separately to colour, contour, highlight. Or swirl them together for a quick easy glow. Use mid-toned shade as a blush, deep-toned shade to contour, lightest shade to highlight. For a quick, easy glow swirl brush over entire palette and dust over apples of cheeks. Long-wearing, oil-free.

How to Use:

• Use Clinique's Blush Brush to apply mid-toned shade as blush, deep-toned shade to contour, lightest shade to highlight
  • For a quick, easy glow swirl brush over entire palette and dust over apples of cheeks

Sarah A.
Review for: Nudes more...
I have this product, and I love it. It is perfect for an every day look and gives such a natural shine. One of the biggest pros are the fact that there is minimal fall out. But the only con to this palette would probably be that the contour shade is very small and the highlighting shade is the biggest. Aside from that it is absolutely gorgeous palette and I found that this specific color nudes goes well with a lot of skin tone colors.
Kelsey F.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Berries more...
Love love love this. My one and only complaint would be that I wish the colors were a little more evened out. It would make it easier to use the darkest color. I’ve used them all separate to contour and then mixed too. Great fun product! I like that the packaging is clear too so I can see the colors I’m picking up. I’m drawn to it so much more than my other blushes just for this fact of seeing the actual color through the packaging.
Savannah M.
Atlanta
Review for: Nectars more...
Very natural looking but I definitely enjoyed. Not good for a harsh contour or bronzing or highlight Lasted through the day. I’ve used the for many years as a very natural thing for school. Would recommend
Rachel N.
Crofton, MD
One of my favorite products. I use it almost every day as part of my normal makeup routine. The price is comparable to other make up brands out there. This is great for those with sensitive skin. I would recommend this!
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
I love these blushes! Its like cheek art the way it sculpts my cheekbones. My favorite is the Nude color. It gives me a natural glow and contour. My cheeks look like I was just born this way😉
Meghan C.
Long Beach , CA
I really was interested once drugstores starting putting out contour palattes. I wanted something smaller instead of my large morphe and anastasia Beverly hills palette. Quality wise, they were doable but this would not be my go to. The colors are pigmented but I wasn't fond of the formula.
Samantha S.
Richmond, KY
This is one of my go to products whenever I'm trying to add a little more wow factor to my everyday makeup look. The colors are pigmented so well, it holds its place super well, and I love how I can get some slight contour with my blush! It works so well! Such a good buy! One of Clinique's best!
Ainsley P.
I use this to warm up my skin, like a bronzer. I really like it but the only downfall is that it has a ton of shimmer in it! I normally just swirl the three colors together, but you can use each shade separately
Stacie M.
I recently purchased this and love it. If I want a more polished look or have extra time, I can use all three shades separately to contour and highlight. If not, I blend them and apply! So easy and it wears great!
Taryn E.
Absolutely love this product. Great price for 3 options in one! Leaves apples of cheek and cheek line fresh and smooth with a matte finish yet a gorgeous shine!