Clinique Sculptionary Cheek Contouring Palette uploaded by Shelley J.Clinique Sculptionary Cheek Contouring Palette uploaded by Kristavel F.

BY CLINIQUE #63 in Contouring Kits

CliniqueSculptionary Cheek Contouring PaletteDetailsVersatile cheek sculpting compact with natural-looking shades that blend and build beautifully. Use each separately to colour, contour, highlight. Or swirl them together for a quick easy glow. Long-wearing, oil-free. Use Clinique's Blush Brush to apply mid-toned shade as blush, deep-toned shade to contour, lightest shade to highlight. For a quick, easy glow swirl brush over entire palette and dust over apples of cheeks. see more...

Rachel N.
Crofton, MD
One of my favorite products. I use it almost every day as part of my normal makeup routine. The price is comparable to other make up brands out there. This is great for those with sensitive skin. I would recommend this!
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
I love these blushes! Its like cheek art the way it sculpts my cheekbones. My favorite is the Nude color. It gives me a natural glow and contour. My cheeks look like I was just born this way😉
Meghan C.
Long beach, CA
I really was interested once drugstores starting putting out contour palattes. I wanted something smaller instead of my large morphe and anastasia Beverly hills palette. Quality wise, they were doable but this would not be my go to. The colors are pigmented but I wasn't fond of the formula.
Samantha S.
Richmond, KY
This is one of my go to products whenever I'm trying to add a little more wow factor to my everyday makeup look. The colors are pigmented so well, it holds its place super well, and I love how I can get some slight contour with my blush! It works so well! Such a good buy! One of Clinique's best!
Ainsley P.
I use this to warm up my skin, like a bronzer. I really like it but the only downfall is that it has a ton of shimmer in it! I normally just swirl the three colors together, but you can use each shade separately
Stacie M.
I recently purchased this and love it. If I want a more polished look or have extra time, I can use all three shades separately to contour and highlight. If not, I blend them and apply! So easy and it wears great!
Taryn E.
Absolutely love this product. Great price for 3 options in one! Leaves apples of cheek and cheek line fresh and smooth with a matte finish yet a gorgeous shine!
Megan E.
Mayfield, KY
Amazing blush! I blend all the colors together and it's the perfect rose color. Highly recommend trying it if you need new blush. You won't be disappointed!
Daysi E.
Fort Worth, TX
I don't use this products frequently but when I do it's a great result I get! I usually use it for more natural looks, don't want to feel cakey or anything
Lindsey M.
Pueblo, CO
It works great when I want to give myself a light natural contour look during the daytime when I go out to run errands on lunch France just do a bunch of