Clinique Scruffing Lotion Normal to Oily Skin 6.7 oz uploaded by Latifa I.

BY CLINIQUE #85 in Toners & Astringents

Removes dead flakes from skin's surface. Helps skin renew itself faster. Controls excess oil; lessens chance of pore-clogging, trouble spots. Perfect for men with very oily skin. see more...

Rosa Alicia S.
Duluth, GA
I am not using these products but if I do a deep cleaning and use this product at least once every two or three weeks! very good fulfills its function.

No soy de usar estos productos pero si al menos una vez cada dos o tres semanas me hago una limpieza profunda y uso este producto! muy bueno cumple su función.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Toni H.
Albuquerque , NM
I’ve been using this since I was in high school. I love how amazing it works on my skin. It keeps my skin looking fresh and feeling clean. It’s very gentle on my skin and doesn’t irritate my skin. I will continue to purchase this.
Gianna A.
Fresno, CA
This is the only lotion I will use to keep my fave hydrated! Very effective because I have really oily skin this product is a little pricey but I would so recommend to any oily skin people to try this lotion!
Heather M.
Cayce, SC
I haven’t used this in a long time but I had it whenever I first started my skin care routine and it was something that I loved. I just found it to be a little pricey to re-purchase
Samantha I.
Commack, NY
I love Clinique products because I know they are safe for my skin. This product is personalized to my normal to oily skin which I love. It is effective and reasonably priced.
Jay R.
Burns my face too much and the smell is unbearable. Hard to thoroughly clean my face then use this but since I have the whole 3 step cleaning system I'm just more cautious about how much I use of this. Should my face be on fire daily with this?
Anna P.
This lotion works pretty well on someone who has oily type of skin like me. I have been trying lots of other products to control the excess oil but failed, until lately when I found this one. After using it for about 3 weeks, I feel less oily and more refreshed on the skin of my face and the blackheads have also reduced greatly. I'm not much of an expert on these types of skin products and I think this one is worth a try. Pretty satisfied with the result and will keep using to see how it is doing.
Danny M.
I use time to use the clinique line because it is antiallergic, however I wanted to try other products and I always end up buying new clinique, especially this exfoliator that is very soft. I usually use it once a week and the results satisfy me. I would not recommend it for dry skin, as clinique has special ingredients for that skin type. For those of us with mixed or oily skin, this exfoliant is good as it does not damage the skin. It has worked very well for me.
Dagmara M.
Arlington Hts, IL
I have given up on Clinique products after this one. Their prices are fair, but the results suck. There is something in their products that just does not go with my skin. It dries out my skin like crazy. So I would not recommened this product. As much as I wish to love their line, I don't. I had high hopes for this one.