Clinique Scruffing Lotion Normal to Oily Skin 6.7 oz uploaded by Latifa I.

BY CLINIQUE #79 in Toners & Astringents

Removes dead flakes from skin's surface. Helps skin renew itself faster. Controls excess oil; lessens chance of pore-clogging, trouble spots. Perfect for men with very oily skin. see more...

Anna P.
Anna P.
This lotion works pretty well on someone who has oily type of skin like me. I have been trying lots of other products to control the excess oil but failed, until lately when I found this one. After using it for about 3 weeks, I feel less oily and more refreshed on the skin of my face and the blackheads have also reduced greatly. I'm not much of an expert on these types of skin products and I think this one is worth a try. Pretty satisfied with the result and will keep using to see how it is doing.
heather b.
heather b.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I love Clinique. I am SO hooked. My skin is awful and I have never used face product or makeup without it totally breaking out. The entire line is incredible and I would highly recommend it. I have oily skin thats typically pretty red and this stuff calms it down and makes me feel really good.
marle t.
marle t.
I love this exfoliant
It works perfectly, I have oily skin and it works very well.
I am very picky when choosing products for my face and this has fulfilled my expectations of the truth. Good product!
The best thing is it keeps my face beautiful for a long time!
Enchanted with this product!
Daryia C.
Daryia C.
Columbus, OH
I really enjoyed this product. When I originally bought this product I wasn't sure what scruffing lotion was used for but was sure that I could trust Clinique for a quality product. Moderately priced, Clinique products have succeeded creating quality products at reasonable prices.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Los Osos, CA
I noticed that my T zone was less oily when using this product as well as my chin. I love that I am not breaking out like a teenager on my chin at my age. The packaging is easy to read and I believe it is a great price for a product that works this well
Anna C.
Anna C.
I am one that always has oiling skin, however this lotion has helped to not only maintain the moisture in my face but keep away that excess oil. I give it a 4/5. As I would be willing to try a different product to see the difference.
Sharyn F.
Sharyn F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tend to have normal skin that could get oily as well. I found that this scruffing lotion helps when its at its worst. It could expensive though which could turn me away.
Nana O.
Nana O.
Jamaica, NY
I have very oily skin, with this my skin feels soft and the oils on my skin takes more time to come back after use. I use it twice a day everyday and it is amazing
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Albuquerque, NM
Controls my oil ! I make sure to wear it every morning and every night befor I go to sleep and makes my skin flawless! Haven't had no problems with this product.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this because I have very oily skin and it's a very nice packaging it pretty it works good on my type of skin and my friends and family use