Clinique Scruffing Lotion Normal to Oily Skin 6.7 oz uploaded by Latifa I.

BY CLINIQUE

Removes dead flakes from skin's surface. Helps skin renew itself faster. Controls excess oil; lessens chance of pore-clogging, trouble spots. Perfect for men with very oily skin. see more...

Toni H.
Albuquerque , NM
I’ve been using this since I was in high school. I love how amazing it works on my skin. It keeps my skin looking fresh and feeling clean. It’s very gentle on my skin and doesn’t irritate my skin. I will continue to purchase this.
Sarah T.
Forrest City, AR
Because my skin is so oily this has become one of my favorite products. It’s so soft and hydrating very good price and very good value of the product. It doesn’t disappoint at all. I always buy this even when I haven’t ran out. Love it!
Taylor 🌹.
Sarasota, FL
This product works wonders and I appreciate Clinique for making this product. This product is very gentle and the product is kind of pricey but it is worth it. Bought it from Macy’s and I recommend this to everyone!
Krista S.
Nevada
This product is great for oily skin! It is effective and works amazing. I bought it from ulta on their website. It’s a gentle product leaving no irritation on my skin. I think it’s overall a great product.
H A Y D E E 💋.
San Diego
The best toner I have used thus far!! I always stick to Clinique when it comes to my skin care regimen. I bought my daily cleanser set from Macy’s. I am a repeat user !!
Rosa Alicia S.
Duluth, GA
I am not using these products but if I do a deep cleaning and use this product at least once every two or three weeks! very good fulfills its function.

No soy de usar estos productos pero si al menos una vez cada dos o tres semanas me hago una limpieza profunda y uso este producto! muy bueno cumple su función.
India l.
Amazing! It is a bit pricey but is well worth it. It has a light scent which fades instantly. I love the way it works for my oily: combo skin. It melts into the skin leaving it hydrated but dry to touch and super soft. It doesn’t leave a greasy heavy residue feeling and I love that so much.
Cécile F.
Did miracles on my husband super oily skin! I have to chase him around the house with a cotton pads but worth it! Even he saw a difference and thank me!
Thank you Clinic!
Shannon K.
This scruffing lotion is perfection in a bottle. It takes the majority of the oil off your face. I have even used it on my chest because I get a little oil on it at times. It is a must use if you have oily skin.
Kori H.
I love Clinique. My mom always wore it when I was a child and it has stuck with me. Not only do they have quality products such as this astringent but they also come at a decent price for the best stuff.