Clinique Scruffing Lotion Dry Skin 1.5 uploaded by Ruby S.Clinique Scruffing Lotion Dry Skin 1.5 uploaded by Beth M.

BY CLINIQUE #64 in Facial Moisturizers

Removes dead flakes from skin's surface. Helps skin renew itself faster. Controls excess oil; lessens chance of pore-clogging, trouble spots. Perfect for men with very oily skin.

Clinique Scruffing Lotion Dry Skin 1.5
  • "nothing better than a scrub for sensitive or dry skin, this is an excellent option as you clean impurity and dirt and leaves a clean face and care " in 67 reviews
Rafaela L.
Malden
Thats one of the best brands for facials, all of the products that I experienced gave me immediate good results, unfortunately I could only use some of them, I would use all to have even better results. I will continue to be a great customer and fan because all the products are really amazing. 💘💘💘
Shasha S.
Hailey G.
Brooklawn, NJ
his is a very nice cleansing toner. Feels refreshing and smells very nice. The price is good, especially for the amount of toner you get. I can't say if it's really improved my skin tremendously yet, but it does what a toner should, shrinks pores, helps cleanse face after makeup use, etc.
Cailin C.
Clinique has the best toner in my opinion. My face feels so clean after using it and i don’t have to buy it all the time because the huge bottle will last a very long time! Very good value and quality for this purchase!
Madeline C.
Lock Haven , PA
Great for people like me with very dry skin. I love using this product in the winter time. It is very gentle on the skin. It is a good value and worth the price. I would recommend this product to others.
Victoria H.
803 atchison st colton california
I live lotion and I love this one in particular because it just hydrated my skin a lot more and it’s a nice packaging that it comes with it’s not harsh at all it’s so gentle and I feel like it does not need no improvement
natasha v.
Got this for my husband along with a few other skin care products for shaving and for helping of his skin because he has really dry I’ll scan and some acne to and he’s been trying to go out of beard and it’s kind of patchy so I thought this for him and he really really likes it a lot he seen a big difference and he loves the way it smells and that it doesn’t leave any residue in it and feel greasy
Marisela(Bertha) G.
El Paso, TX
Sister was irritate my son and my husband’s face I am a palled that this was not good and I never planned to use any of these the same thing came out when we use the Clinique gel for acne it was ridiculous it is horrendous I strongly suggest not to try it at all
Virginia K.
Mt Pleasant, SC
So being in Accutane I really needed something for such dry skin I kept having. THIS right here is a miracle in a bottle and I would never regret using this especially how serious my skin was at the time.
Dominika Q.
Awesome product with great value. It’s effective and I tried this product for the first time and I can say that I love it. It’s perfect for dry and density skin and I would definitely recommend this product.