BY CLINIQUE #63 in Facial Moisturizers

Removes dead flakes from skin's surface. Helps skin renew itself faster. Controls excess oil; lessens chance of pore-clogging, trouble spots. Perfect for men with very oily skin.

Clinique Scruffing Lotion Dry Skin 1.5
  • "nothing better than a scrub for sensitive or dry skin, this is an excellent option as you clean impurity and dirt and leaves a clean face and care " in 67 reviews
Shasha S.
Cailin C.
Clinique has the best toner in my opinion. My face feels so clean after using it and i don’t have to buy it all the time because the huge bottle will last a very long time! Very good value and quality for this purchase!
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
Great for people like me with very dry skin. I love using this product in the winter time. It is very gentle on the skin. It is a good value and worth the price. I would recommend this product to others.
julie z.
Houston
it helped my skin sooo much!!! it also helped with my acne. it was in the middle, not too harsh nor gentle. I liked the packaging its better than the packaging on most skin products and i 100% would buy it again.
Cassandra M.
North versailles
Love the toner. Very gentle on the skin. Decent price. Always clean and fresh packaging. Love the Clinique booths at the store always bright and welcoming and always a great line for skin care. Will continue to buy Clinique.
Virginia K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
So being in Accutane I really needed something for such dry skin I kept having. THIS right here is a miracle in a bottle and I would never regret using this especially how serious my skin was at the time.
Dominika C.
Awesome product with great value. It’s effective and I tried this product for the first time and I can say that I love it. It’s perfect for dry and density skin and I would definitely recommend this product.
Catherine L.
This toner is alright. It is not my favorite, I don’t like how it has alcohol in it. I do not like the smell of it, but it does not burn my skin like other toners and it makes my skin feel really nice.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Erica S.
St Clr Shores, MI
If you were looking for a product that won't break your skin out and you have sensitive skin look no further is Clinique product works great has a totally exceeded my expectations