BY CLINIQUE

Removes dead flakes from skin's surface. Helps skin renew itself faster. Controls excess oil; lessens chance of pore-clogging, trouble spots. Perfect for men with very oily skin.

Madeline C.
Clarence, PA
Great for people like me with very dry skin. I love using this product in the winter time. It is very gentle on the skin. It is a good value and worth the price. I would recommend this product to others.
Theana B.
Clinique is my go to skin care product and it's very refreshing on the skin. If you have dry skin this product is great for that. I use this every night before I go to bed and I work up feeling refreshed in the morning. They do not have a harsh smell and a little goes a long way. I just put a little on my fingers and gently rub it into my skin.
Mowsumi B.
Bronx, NY
I actually never used to use a toner before I got Clinique which was recommended to me by a Clinique employee while I was there getting my usaul moisture surge gel which is my go to by the way. Anyway back to the toner though I don't have another toner for me to compare it to, this one is pretty good. Once I stared using a toner after every wash o noticed my skin being more smooth and not dry as usual.
Naomy R.
Florence, AZ
I actually purchased this for my husband, he has very dry flaky skin! And as a typical male, he doesn't care really much for and lotions, or face products. I had him try this and he loves it! He wears it everyday and we've both noticed a huge difference in his skin
Latrice M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Clinique Scruffing Lotion had my hopes high as I have combination dry and oily skin and have heard great things; however, I was not impressed with this product. It did not exfoliate that well and left my skin feeling oily. I would recommend Clinique Scruffing Lotion to someone with normal or even sensitive skin.
Calii V.
Miami Beach, FL
I have very dry skin and Everytime I use this it feels like the nutrients are infused back into my skin. I normally just apply it before bed and then wash my face in the morning, I also sometimes apply it as a primer before I apply my everyday makeup routine
Kailee S.
Rockwall, TX
With extremely dry skin Clinique is the way to go I've been using Clinique for as long as I can remember and when I run out I go buy more just bc of the wonders these products do for someone with dry skin oily skin whatever you may have go get Clinique products you won't regret it !!
Lizzie H.
Seminole , OK
OK I love it because it keeps my skin very moisturized and never gets dry anymore and the price is good and I buy this all the time I love this products from Clinique I think Clinique is a very good product and brand I love them
Mikey W.
Oswego, NY
My fiance loves this Clinique scruffing lotion! He gets horrible dey face in the winter from his snowmobile and this not only clears that up fast but it also soothes it!! I'm also guilty for stealing it on him!! We recommend this product.
Aubrey R.
Broken Arrow , OK
Dry skin has always been a problem I have had. This lotion helps so much. So worth the money for the result. So moisturizing and helps with any kind of skin, doesn't leave a greasy film on your skin either