BY CLINIQUE

Janae M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a wonderful product that truly works!!! Great results! Leaves your skin with a nice and fresh scent!!!! I love their products! I cannot wait to use this product again! I highly recommend trying this out!
Kayla H.
Williston
I have used to much of this lotion, my mom always wore Clinique and I would use all of her stuff too. So I am a bit burnt out on the brand even though I think it's a good quality one. The lotion is a good product but it's just nothing special to me. It will moisturizer your skin, the color is off putting to me not overly scented and pricey I have drug stores moisturizers that I prefer.
Virginia G.
San Antonio, TX
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. I first tried it as a set with the face wash and toner, but I'm not fond of the toner, so I stopped using it. I will say that the lotion is a perfect way to add just enough moisture back into your skin if you have oily patches mixed with dry spots. the combination on my face makes it kind of difficult to find products that will work best for me, but this is definitely one that I keep in stock for my daily routine.
Kayla G.
Alton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my boyfriend but ended up using it instead! it took care of the all the filth. love it, I use it after my scrub and cleaners and after all that there is still dirt on our face and this toner is taking it all out! I have also tried using another toner in the morning and the cotton is all clean, right after that I used the Clinique toner and yes there is dirt on the cotton pad. I dont usually like or use Clinique and this is the only product that I highly recommend when it comes to toners.
This lotion works pretty well on someone who has oily type of skin like me. I have been trying lots of other products to control the excess oil but failed, until lately when I found this one. After using it for about 3 weeks, I feel less oily and more refreshed on the skin of my face and the blackheads have also reduced greatly. I'm not much of an expert on these types of skin products and I think this one is worth a try. Pretty satisfied with the result and will keep using to see how it is doing.
Kassiah P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works great for all skin types, I bought this at Macy's and they gave me a specific set for my skin type. It really moisturizers without making your skin overly oily. I just wish the price wasn't so high for it!
Alicia C.
Le Roy
Love this moisturizer! Great in the summer after pool days. Give the comfort of moisture, without feeling heavy. I usually purchase this product at Bergners or online. Can be pricey, but last forever it seems like!
Kaeli D.
Concord, CA
My mom uses this so I gave it a try, it does the job but did not meet my expectations. I'm a first time user and would not repurchase. I bough this at my local Macy's. I believe there's room for improvement in the longevity of moisture it provided.
Diana p.
Tupelo, MS

I was kindly sent these products to try out and test, however, this will in no way alter my personal opinion on each of these products. This review will be all my honest thoughts on personal experience’s with each item.
Luzi M.
I love this lotion because it leaves your skin hydrated and smooth it did meet my expectations it is very very gentle and soft good value a little pricey but works good no improvement needed for this product