BY CLINIQUE #95 in Toners & Astringents

Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I haven't used this product in years but I loved it a lot when I did. It kept my skin feeling great and looking great most of the time. Sometimes I felt like there would be a little bit of an oily look after application and if it was a no make up day that became the problem. My guess is the after look is different from person to person.
ada n.
Irving, TX
When I started to use clinique 3-step, I started with this. I had very oily skin. I used two bottles, and it helps. So now my skin type is comb./oily. It's quite strong, under 6 month when I used it (twice a day) maybe 4 times it irritated my skin some. But I have tried many different toners
Silmar L.
Es de buena calidad, funciona como exfoliante de muy buena manera, no deja la cara con imperfecciones ni manchas, yo lo recomiendo, pero hay que tener en cuenta que no todas las personas tienen el mismo PH de piel. :)
Luzi M.
I love this lotion because it leaves your skin hydrated and smooth it did meet my expectations it is very very gentle and soft good value a little pricey but works good no improvement needed for this product
Morgan S.
Artesia, NM
Had this couple of years ago. Didn't see a difference in my skin At all. Doesn't really moisturize. And kinda pricey.
sapphire c.
Wellness Guru Expert
I like the lotion cause it gives a freshness it also is alittle pricey but it works well can't go wrong with it
Isabella P.
Miami Beach, FL
I love this product it amazing, me and my friend love it so muchhhh USE ITTT!!!!!! Is the best
Grace L.
This lotion makes your skin super super super smooth I love it so much!!!!!
Janae M.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is such a wonderful product that truly works!!! Great results! Leaves your skin with a nice and fresh scent!!!! I love their products! I cannot wait to use this product again! I highly recommend trying this out!
Virginia G.
San Antonio, TX
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. I first tried it as a set with the face wash and toner, but I'm not fond of the toner, so I stopped using it. I will say that the lotion is a perfect way to add just enough moisture back into your skin if you have oily patches mixed with dry spots. the combination on my face makes it kind of difficult to find products that will work best for me, but this is definitely one that I keep in stock for my daily routine.