Clinique Scruffing Lotion 3.5 uploaded by Elaine Teresa P.

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Skin Supplies For Men Scruffing Lotion Gentle exfoliation for skins comfortable in the cheeks and T-zone. Its oil-free formula sweeps away the top layer of dead skin cells and reduces clogged pores and razor bumps.3.5 Oily Skin: Helps control...

Carly S.
Portage, PA
Clinique lotion is great for my skin I like it a lot. It is very gentle on the skin. I am a repeat user of this product and I loved. it's very effective and not disappointing at all. There is no room for improvement .
Tamika R.
I recommend this product. My skin is extremely sensitive and this product has worked wonders. Just after a few uses, I noticed a radical change in my skin. This product exceeded my expectations
ChinaGirl B.
Miami Shores, FL
Although this product says men's, ladies don't be shy to use it.  To use this after cleansing, it will balance your PH, it will gently exfoliate the skin, will minimize pores, will remove any trace of makeup.  Bare in mind, you will experience some tingling.  Ideal for Normal, Combo, Oily, Acne prone skin, except Sensitive skin.
Alexa D.
Avondale
My boyfriend has used this product and he really likes the way it feels on his skin. This lotion did not disappoint, great packaging, gentle on the skin, and very affordable. I liked way it smelled on him and how smooth it make his skin. Would definitely recommend to others.
Anna D.
Ashtabula,OH
I purchased this product for my boyfriend. He loves it. I'm pretty sure after using this product he will not want to buy or use much of anything else. This product is great for dryness. It immediately moisturizes skin and it stays that way the entire day.
Jessie S.
Brentwood, CA
My boyfriend cannot live without this product! It works so well for his oily/sensitive skin! I have purchased this multiple times for him because it works so well! I don't think anything should change because it works perfectly :)
Saleen E.
East Brady
I purchased this cleanser for my husband to try. He was hesitant at first because he's a "manly man" but once he tried it he was hooked. His oily skin is now fresh and smooth, he may not tell his friends about it but I sure will!
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
I bought this for my husband to try. He is kind of a guys guy and not necessarily into a lot of skin care. I hope this would change his mind but he really wasn't a big fan of it. He said the biggest turn off was the smell.
Eric73505 m.
hiram
Gentle even on my hyper active skin. Helps exfoliate my skin in the T-zone where it can get oily at times. Also makes my skin feel toned and free of any kind of "build up" from other moisturizers .
Ashley R.
Brooklyn , NY
Love this products for skincare I recommend everything is so good I would get this again so good love how it feels is amazing