Clinique Scruffing Lotion 3.5 uploaded by Latifa I.Clinique Scruffing Lotion 3.5 uploaded by Elaine Teresa P.

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Skin Supplies For Men Scruffing Lotion Gentle exfoliation for skins comfortable in the cheeks and T-zone. Its oil-free formula sweeps away the top layer of dead skin cells and reduces clogged pores and razor bumps.3.5 Oily Skin: Helps control...

Toni H.
Albuquerque , NM
I’ve been using this since I was in high school. I love how amazing it works on my skin. It keeps my skin looking fresh and feeling clean. It’s very gentle on my skin and doesn’t irritate my skin. I will continue to purchase this.
Tamika R.
I recommend this product. My skin is extremely sensitive and this product has worked wonders. Just after a few uses, I noticed a radical change in my skin. This product exceeded my expectations
Taylor 🌹.
Sarasota, FL
This product works wonders and I appreciate Clinique for making this product. This product is very gentle and the product is kind of pricey but it is worth it. Bought it from Macy’s and I recommend this to everyone!
Krista S.
Nevada
This product is great for oily skin! It is effective and works amazing. I bought it from ulta on their website. It’s a gentle product leaving no irritation on my skin. I think it’s overall a great product.
Rosa Alicia S.
Duluth, GA
I am not using these products but if I do a deep cleaning and use this product at least once every two or three weeks! very good fulfills its function.

No soy de usar estos productos pero si al menos una vez cada dos o tres semanas me hago una limpieza profunda y uso este producto! muy bueno cumple su función.
Jacklyn C.
Jacksonville, NC
I highly reccomend this product! It's also at a very good price and meets all expectations. This was my first time using this priduct and i will be purchasing it again. I have already reccomended this product to several friends and i only reccomend products that I've tried that actually work.
Shailen B.
Mount Olive
Used this product for the first time and I feel like it did wonders for my naturally oily skin! Seemed to make my skin 99.9% Bette rafter just one use! Definitely effective and I would very highly  recommend this product to anyone who’s had acne problems or even just oily skin!
Carly S.
Portage, PA
Clinique lotion is great for my skin I like it a lot. It is very gentle on the skin. I am a repeat user of this product and I loved. it's very effective and not disappointing at all. There is no room for improvement .
Kenya W.
Texas
Hi, I just wanna say I really enjoyed using this product it definitely met all of my expectations. It was long lasting. This was my first time using this product and i was extremely happy how amazing it was. I will be buying it again whenever I run out!!!!
Sarah T.
Forrest City, AR
Because my skin is so oily this has become one of my favorite products. It’s so soft and hydrating very good price and very good value of the product. It doesn’t disappoint at all. I always buy this even when I haven’t ran out. Love it!

Sephora