BY CLINIQUE

Differnt Grape Different Lipstick Clinique Clinique Rouge A Levres Different Lipstick Clinique Rouge A Levres Differnt Grape Different Lipstick Clinique .14 oz Promo Case Differnt Grape Different Lipstick Different because of its smooth comfortable... see more...

Clinique Rouge A Levres A Different Grape Lipstick
  • "My absolute favorite shade of lipstick! I love the moist, creamy texture. It almost looks glossy. The color wears off fairly quickly, but it doesn't bother me. The shade is a pretty medium brownish pink color and it goes nicely with my fair to light skin tone. " in 22 reviews
  • "Great colour and great product. Lipstick formula is just amazing, smooth and moisturizing. in love with the product" in 13 reviews
  • "I love this formula! It was my go to lipstick for so long! I used to think it was pricey until I tried to switch back to basic lipstick and switched back immediately. Hydrating, pigmented, creamy, and long lasting. Would buy again. " in 13 reviews
  • "Love it, the color it's natural and pigmented color with quality of its own" in 8 reviews
Crystal Leanette V.
Pacoima, CA
My favorite go to lipstick when I need some color or want to look “glam” for a hot date. I normally wear tinted lip balms or chapsticks on my lips and this lipstick definitely feels fresh on the lips. It does transfer however it lives a tint on the lips.
Brooke T.
Franklin , IN
Different grape is my favorite color!! It looks so good with my naturally tan skin! It’s a responsible price for how long it stays on as well! I’ve been using this lipstick for about 4 years now and love it!!
Syd M.
Provo
I love the color of this and how vibrant it is. It lasts at least 6 hours and once reapplied stays on for longer. I definitely will use it again, it totally met my expectations. I would buy it again.
Vanessa A.
P C Beach, FL
My all time favorite classic lip. Great for day or night. Jazz it up with a gloss on top. I’ve been using this lipstick forever. Sheer and moisturizing. I love the color it goes with everything. Just a classic from Clinique that I can’t get enough of. A Must try!
Gisela Q.
Bronx, NY
These are the only lipsticks I have from Clinique. The colors are beautiful, and the quality is good. The colors are Raspberry Glace, and Matte Magenta. Those were gifts.
Madeleine M.
Boulder
I own a lot of lipstick. A LOT. and this is the only one I have bought more than once because it truest is the PERFECT color. The different grape is muted enough to be neutral but bold enough to stand it and it is absolutely the perfect, rich, creamy, lipstick. Will buy again and again.
Carrie S.
I am a big fan of the Clinique brand - I've like their products for years.  The lipstick is everything you'd want in a lipstick.  It goes on well and stays on - I believe it's a good value for the price.  I love all their lipsticks and would buy them again.
Samantha Z.
I have gone through 2 tubes of this lipstick already! If you want a lip color that is a little on the dark side but still totally wearable then this is the shade for you! I love how creamy the formula is and it lasts a good amount of time on the lips.
Sarah W.
College Station
I love this color so much and I bought it and wore it every day for like a week... until I found out I was allergic to it. I am still so upset because it was so pretty, but it just didn’t work out for me. I do recommend it to others, just be careful!
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
I love Clinique, and this product did not disappoint. The formula is smooth, creamy, and not drying at all. The color on my lips actually looks like the color in the tube. It's super pigmented, and the price isn't bad at all. Would buy again. :)
Khou L.
Jandouba
Comment puis je prendre ceci ????