Vanessa A.
P C Beach, FL
My all time favorite classic lip. Great for day or night. Jazz it up with a gloss on top. I’ve been using this lipstick forever. Sheer and moisturizing. I love the color it goes with everything. Just a classic from Clinique that I can’t get enough of. A Must try!
E M.
This, along with Crushed Grape, were my two favorite Clinique lipsticks. I have no idea why they no longer make any of their old lipsticks. I used to wear all Clinique lip colors, but if they don’t bring back the old colors, I may never buy them again.
Julia S.
The color was really nice. It was dark reddish brown. It was not too bright and I like it because of this. It is long lasting. I got this for free in a set and I would definitely buy it again. Another perk is that it is hypoallergenic.
Crystal Leanette V.
Pacoima, CA
My favorite go to lipstick when I need some color or want to look “glam” for a hot date. I normally wear tinted lip balms or chapsticks on my lips and this lipstick definitely feels fresh on the lips. It does transfer however it lives a tint on the lips.
Stacey L.
Hayward, CA
I like to use this lipstick when I have a dance performance coming up or want to complete a more nude, natural look. The color is great for this and the lipstick is buttery although it does transfer sometimes.
Michelle C.
Dorchester, MA
This is a Clinique classic! I wear Clinique lipstick everyday, so I love the formula. This color doesn’t work on me (fair with dark hair and eyes), but it’s a go-to on my best friend (olive complected). She’s always happy to receive one from me.
Gisela Q.
These are the only lipsticks I have from Clinique. The colors are beautiful, and the quality is good. The colors are Raspberry Glace, and Matte Magenta. Those were gifts.
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
I love Clinique, and this product did not disappoint. The formula is smooth, creamy, and not drying at all. The color on my lips actually looks like the color in the tube. It's super pigmented, and the price isn't bad at all. Would buy again. :)
Amber R.
This is a pretty shade! The texture is pretty creamy too. Over all I liked it! It goes on smoothly. This isn't a long wear product. I had to reapply throughout the day. I'm a fan of Clinique lip products! They aren't drying at all!
Bay P.
When I saw “grape” I assumed this would be purpley, but on my lips it’s actually a nice lighter magenta-dark pink sort of color. It goes on smooth and stays in alright—I really fairly often but it’s not a dealbreaker.
Khou L.
Comment puis je prendre ceci ????