BY CLINIQUE

Vanessa L.
I love it when I can get a gift set with my purchases. This set complemented my skin needs and color. I have light skin and brown eyes with oily skin. Clinique products can not compare to any other products because they are that great. I got my gift set from Macy's. I definitely recommend these products!
Amber K.
Nottingham, MD
Great set filled with all of clinique best products that have stood the test of time. There dramatic moisturizer is hands down one of the best on the market. Plus it's phenomenonal for all skins type especially those with acne and sensitive skin.
Diana A.
I really love this makeup set especially the makeup pouches it comes with. Not only is all the makeup very packaged nicely, but it can be put in one of the pouches and very convenient to carry around.
Rocio R.
Would purchase. I'm not a fan of clique skincare. i feel that it contains too many harsh ingredients even though its meant for allergy prone customers. I'm not a fan of their stuff.
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
I love getting the gift sets when I buy products. These sets let me sample the products to see if I want to buy the full size later on.
Jenna S.
Spring Lake, NC
AMAZING!! I've used several of these gift bags! The eye shadows are BEAUTIFUL!! Pigmented and easy to use! I use these EVERYDAY!!
Lauren D.
the best shades. good for a natural everyday look. i love wearing it and it goes on so smoothly. does not crease.
Rachel C.
Alpha, KY
Love these gift sets!!!! Spend $28 and get for free. That's a ton of products for free! Try it before you buy it!
Bianca D.
Montreal
All the Clinique sets are always super cute and valuable for the money. There's always something for everyone and they have really good products
Randi H.
Nanaimo, BC
I love this. Small bag easy to put in my purse fpr on the go. Always nice to have for touch ups. A d always a good combination.