BY CLINIQUE

A cream-mousse cleanser that gently and effectively rinses away makeup and sunscreens. This foamy cleanser removes long-wearing makeup and sunscreens quickly and efficiently. It gently delivers comfort to skin with soothing botanicals, leaving skin feeling moist, clean, and fresh. Concentrated into a long-lasting formula, it's a great value, too. This ophthalmologist-tested formula is ideal for dry-combination to oily skin types. see more...

• Does this smell weird? Some of the Clinique face washes leave my ...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a gift with purchase. How well does i...1 Answers
  • has anyone found this different from a cheaper brand?7 Answers
Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser 5 oz
  • "The rinse-off foaming cleanser lasts a long time as a little goes a long way when using it." in 5 reviews
Kristine S.
Omaha
I really like this makeup remover. Pleasant smell not too strong and takes everything off. There’s no residue! I have very dry skin and this doesn’t aggravate that. I have used this for a few years so I know there’s no nasty after effects. A little goes a long way too. I use this sometimes to clean my beauty blender. It is a bit pricey but it’s worth it.
Liz B.
Martinsburg, WV
This is a great cleanser for the end of the day. I use this after using a cleansing balm, on days I wear makeup. It does a good job of deep cleaning my skin and not completely stripping it. If you have normal to oily skin you will enjoy this. It could be a little drying to some, so I wouldn't recommend to anyone with dry skin.
Julia H.
Midland, MI
i have mixed reviews about this product. my friend uses it and her skin is flawless, but when she stops using it she breaks out really bad. i honestly think her skin is addicted to it because she has been using it for so long. whenever i'm over at her house i use it and it makes my face look so nice the next day, though
Michelle R.
This is a very gentle creamy cleanser that has a slight flowery smell. On my sensitive skin it performs well, no irritation or redness after using. It also does a good job of keeping my face clean which for me is enough to prevent breakouts. For someone with acne or acne prone skin this may be too gentle.
Kelly M.
Saint Paul, MN
I don’t know if it’s just a particular product I had or if this is the consistency that’s regular for this face wash. . . When I got this face wash it was smooth but it also had little kind of chunky parts and that kind of made me feel gross and wasn’t a very feeling consistency. It did clean my face.
KiKi R.
Kokomo, IN
This product is actually a really good product but it just wasn't for me 😕 I have very dry sensitive skin and I already have a hard time finding a foam cleanser that doesn't strip the moisture out of my face. I would recommend this product for people with super oily or combo skin.
Annamarie F.
Jamestown
Wonderful very very amazing I would recommend it it's wonderful with my sensitive skin and washes off all of my makeup even my mascara I bought this from jcpenney and got a deal for 2 for 1 and it lasted me for awhile.  I will be recommending this and buying it again.
Katelin H.
I love Clinique products because they are so easy on your skin. My two favorite products are this one and the eye make up remover. This face wash takes all of my make up off without leaving a residue and makes my face feel so smooth. I would recommend this product.
Katie W.
Liberty Twp, OH
This feels like a silky cleanser on your skin. Very soft and not harsh on the skin. I have sensitive skin and redness appears very easily while washing my face and this cleanser doesn’t create redness afterwards. But really gives a good deep clean each time.
Loria W.
I love clinique products they really work great with my skin. You really get a great product for the the price. The cleanser is so smooth and thick and smells really fresh and clean. I like this cleanser because its not greasy like a lot of other cleansers.
Melanie B.
Acushnet , MA
has anyone found this different from a cheaper brand?
Ashley P.
Wilmington, NC
I was thinking about trying this to help get clearer skin but I have sensitive skin. Has anyone with sensitive skin used this? I hate cleanser that make my skin red
Ruby B.
Boulder, CO
Does this cleanser leave a weird smell on my face! I have a cleanser that always leaves such a chemically and weird smell on my face after I use it!
Jana B.
Does this smell weird? Some of the Clinique face washes leave my skin feeling smelly.
Amanda M.
Does anyone know if the formula has changed with this in the past year or so? I purchase this all of the time, it is my favorite foaming cleanser, but I recently repurchased and it has been horribly breaking me out. I know it is this because it is the only new product in my skincare and makeup routine!