BY CLINIQUE

A cream-mousse cleanser that gently and effectively rinses away makeup and sunscreens. This foamy cleanser removes long-wearing makeup and sunscreens quickly and efficiently. It gently delivers comfort to skin with soothing botanicals, leaving skin feeling moist, clean, and fresh. Concentrated into a long-lasting formula, it's a great value, too. This ophthalmologist-tested formula is ideal for dry-combination to oily skin types. see more...

• Does this smell weird? Some of the Clinique face washes leave my ...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a gift with purchase. How well does i...1 Answers
  • has anyone found this different from a cheaper brand?7 Answers
Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser 5 oz
  • "The rinse-off foaming cleanser lasts a long time as a little goes a long way when using it." in 5 reviews
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is actually my favorite cleanser and I did not think Clinic was a brand I would like. My mother had come home with this as a gift when she purchased some makeup from them and gave me this and the Moisture Surge moisturizer and I love both of them. The cleanser leaves me very clean and soft and rinses quickly and easily and still gets everything off my face including the oil. As for the Moisture Surge products, they are very lightly moisturizing and not a deep moisturizer despite the name and I ended up buying the full size Moisture Surge spray to use in the summer or to set my makeup and the Moisture Surge moisturizer which is gel-like and I love how light and Airy it feels on.
Jess R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite cleanser! So gentle and leaves my face feeling soft. There is no scent. Removes whatever makeup your remover leaves behind. Good price for what i consider high end. Works well for my blemish prone dry skin. Will purchase again and again.
Tiffany H.
Maumelle, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a big fan of Clinque and I do really like this cleanser. My face feels so clean and SO, SO soft after using it-even if it is just one time! My only complaint is that I feel like my face gets oily during the day when I wash with this in the morning. There is something about putting on makeup after using it that my skin doesn't like. On the bright side, it's not like it's super oily or oily enough that people notice. I'm probably the only one that notices it honestly. I would still recommend this product!
Alina P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far my favorite facial cleanser of all time! I don’t know what it is about this cleanser but I absolutely love it and cannot live without it it makes my face feel cleaner than any other cleanser ever has but yet it doesn’t make it feel dried out or tight feeling. A little bit of this go such a long way and I love how it foams up and gets a real nice lather.
Julie M.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser did such a good job with taking my makeup off. With some products, I feel as if I need to wash my face 2-3 times to properly get the makeup off. I have a complaint about the tube, it's almost like a toothpaste tube so when you get to the end, it's a little difficult to get ALL of the product out.
Amy R.
Alpharetta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this. My only issue is that it goes a long way and I have had it for a long time and it has started to clump up inside the tube and is hard to get out now. The formula is great though. Very creamy but not greasy and it does a great job cleaning your face while not drying it out.
Taylor D.
Newton, NC
Love all Clinique skin products. This is a very gentle cleanser that is great for my sensitive skin. I bought it at Ulta. It is incredibly gentle with no harsh side effects. The price is decent, but considering the quality it is well worth it. I would recommend to others.
Nicole M.
San Angelo
Cleaned my face well. I got this from my boyfriend's mom, and wasn't sure what to expect, as I had never used Clinique products before. It really took the make up off, which was exactly what u wanted! Great product, and I would use again. I would recommend to others.
Anum K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clinique foaming mousse is the best foaming face wash that I have used. It is very thick and soft. Feels nice on the face and gives you a squeaky clean feel. A little bit goes a long way. It is very gentle and doesn't irritate or dry out my combination skin.
Ashley B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I felt super clean after using this product. I enjoyed the long lasting effects of this product as i felt the same feeling hours after using it. I found this was really good at removing makeup without irrating my eyes which can be hard in some cleansers.
Melanie B.
Acushnet , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
has anyone found this different from a cheaper brand?
Ashley P.
Wilmington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was thinking about trying this to help get clearer skin but I have sensitive skin. Has anyone with sensitive skin used this? I hate cleanser that make my skin red
Ruby B.
Boulder, CO
Does this cleanser leave a weird smell on my face! I have a cleanser that always leaves such a chemically and weird smell on my face after I use it!
Jana B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this smell weird? Some of the Clinique face washes leave my skin feeling smelly.
Amanda M.
Does anyone know if the formula has changed with this in the past year or so? I purchase this all of the time, it is my favorite foaming cleanser, but I recently repurchased and it has been horribly breaking me out. I know it is this because it is the only new product in my skincare and makeup routine!