BY CLINIQUE

A cream-mousse cleanser that gently and effectively rinses away makeup and sunscreens. This foamy cleanser removes long-wearing makeup and sunscreens quickly and efficiently. It gently delivers comfort to skin with soothing botanicals, leaving skin feeling moist, clean, and fresh. Concentrated into a long-lasting formula, it's a great value, too. This ophthalmologist-tested formula is ideal for dry-combination to oily skin types. see more...

• Does this smell weird? Some of the Clinique face washes leave my ...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a gift with purchase. How well does i...1 Answers
  • has anyone found this different from a cheaper brand?7 Answers
Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser 5 oz
  • "The rinse-off foaming cleanser lasts a long time as a little goes a long way when using it." in 5 reviews
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
One of my favorite cleansers of all time. first, I always remove as much makeup as I can, gently, with a micellar water product before washing my face. this takes off any remaining makeup, gently. I have slightly dry skin and this stuff never strips moisture. leaves my face soft and fairly hydrated, considering it's dry to begin with, especially after a long day. I also love how it foams a bit to make me feel like it's really cleaning my face. lastly, it's got no fragrance so I have zero irritation...great for sensitve skin. it's also a decent deal for the money bc a little really goes a long way. one bottle will last a very long time. will repurchase again and again.
Renee H.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample size of this in a free gift with purchase from Clinique and loved it! It is a wonderful daily cleanser that you can use morning or night and is super gentle on your face. It comes out of the tube like a cream, but when you put it on a wet face it turns into a thick foam so you can see that you've gotten the product where you need it. Just wipe it off with a wet washcloth and you're ready for your moisturizer.
Amber G.
Amber G.
MONTGOMERY, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This rinse off foaming cleanser buy Clinique gets really foamy when you mix it with water and massage it on your face. it's very nice feeling, soft and thick like consistancy, what I don't like about it is does tend to dry my skin out so I always have to follow up with the real good moisturizer or hydrator but it will last you a long time because a little goes a very long way.
Ariana T.
Ariana T.
Halethorpe, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing and really works. I have acne and oily skin and it has a good lather, it clears up blemishes, and it dries out my face (which might not be great for everyone else but that's one of the selling points for me). I'm able to use this with my moisturizer for considerably improved skin and I couldn't be happier with it.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I seriously love Clinique brand. When I found this gem, I couldn't have been happier. This is absolutely amazing for sensitive skin. It takes all of my makeup off while actually really deep cleaning my face without being too harsh. It foams up a little which is really nice and never dries my face out. Highly, highly recommend!
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Mifflinburg, PA
My skin is pretty mixed (oily and dry) so i was trying to find a make up cleanser that would work well with my skin. This does the trick without hurting my face to much.

The downside is it left my face feeling a little tight so i had to use the moisturizer. It didn't please me because i don't like to put a lot on my skin.
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina , CA
#Clinique

Best foaming cleanser I've ever used . I'm a religious user of #Cliniques #3step and this is just an added bonus . It's great on sensitive skin and doesn't irritate my skin . Alittle goes along way with this product ! Good bang for your buck ūüĎĆūüŹľ must have ! I recommend everyone try it .
Maggie H.
Maggie H.
Niagara Falls, NY
By far my favorite facial cleanser. It makes your face feel super clean. I've tried so many other cleansers but nothing really compares. This cleanser is also wallet friendly. I always worry about how a cleanser will react to my skin but I have never had a problem with this product.
Candi B.
Candi B.
Sacramento , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been my favorite cleanser for years. I really enjoy this in the winter months when my face is dry. I pair this with the Clinique mild face soap. It is the perfect combination. This creamy cleanser doesn't dry out your skin and takes of all makeup! A definite must have.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Putting this on it doesn't feel like it's really cleaning your skin too well. Almost like it just lays on top of your skin and doesn't really deep clean your pores or anything. However as soon as it is rinsed off your skin will feel firm and tight and completely clean!
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Acushnet , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
has anyone found this different from a cheaper brand?
Ruby B.
Ruby B.
Boulder, CO
Does this cleanser leave a weird smell on my face! I have a cleanser that always leaves such a chemically and weird smell on my face after I use it!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Wilmington, NC
I was thinking about trying this to help get clearer skin but I have sensitive skin. Has anyone with sensitive skin used this? I hate cleanser that make my skin red
Jana B.
Jana B.
Does this smell weird? Some of the Clinique face washes leave my skin feeling smelly.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Warm Springs, OR
I recently received this as a gift with purchase. How well does it work for acne prone combination skin?