BY CLINIQUE #51 in Makeup Remover

Skin Types: All.

Unique formula quickly removes all eye makeup, from lashes to brows. Perfect for quick makeup changes, touchups, repairs. Cleans eye area easily without disturbing other makeup. No rubbing necessary. Oil-free, blur-free, sting-free. Ophthalmologist Tested.

How To Use

• Moisten Cotton Ball with Rinse-off Eye Makeup Solvent or Use A Cotton Swab for Spot Work
  • Sweep Over Eye Makeup
  • Tissue off or Rinse with Water

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just s...1 Answers
  • Is this product only for your eyes or can you use it on t...2 Answers
  • I love clinique, but I've never tried this product. Is it...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Peggie Y.
This is the best remover for eye make up and lipstick!! It is relatively inexpensive. I also like the fact that it doesn’t irritate the delicate skin around my eyes and leave the area with patches of dry skin. It can also be used as an emergency fixer. Simply apply a small amount on a q-tip and you could erase any smudges or excessive eye liner when you do your eye make up without messing up the rest of it. The only issue is that you would need to spend more time with the removal if you are using waterproof eye make up.
Alyssa H.
This is my favorite makeup remover on the planet! It takes off all product without any friction or roughness. I especially have sensitive eyes and often times removers will rub them raw. This product does not do that. It is very gentle and effective!
Brooke P.
Winnsboro, SC
I really like this eye makeup remover! I have sensitive eyes and it doesn't make my eyes sting or water. It removes all of my eye makeup without leaving an oily residue. I love that it isn't too expensive and I can easily find it. I got it as a gift with purchase. I will be buying a full size. Clinique Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent
Kelsey H.
jacksonville
I love this eye makeup remover! I have the small travel size jar and it’s a great size. It doesn’t take much of the product. Typically my face feels too oily after I use makeup remover, but I could be just fine after using this makeup remover.
Makenzie B.
This product does its job for sure! Honestly, its value really depends on how often you wear eye makeup/how much eye makeup you wear. The packaging is really nice. I have never had a spill in my makeup bag. This eye makeup solvent really doesn't have any room for improvement. Overall, one of my favorite products.
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
I wear warterproof eye liner and mascara all the time and it works well. It doesn't do magic but the performance is good enough. Also it doesn't hurt my eyes so I like it.
Sierra S.
Boca Raton
Comes right off this is my go to eye make up remover I love love it!! Packaging is alright not anything crazy. It's a bit pricey I got mine for 15 dollars but it lasts forever because you barely use any. Yes I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good eye makeup remover
Faith C.
I had an allergic reaction to this solvent. It got the make up off well, but it also made my skin extremely dry and actually flake. If you are sensitive, this product is not for you. If you are not sensitive, it gets all of the make up off!
Audrey M.
Wichita
this product makes my face feel very oily and i have to wash really well after. however it does take all of my makeup off without having to use a lot of product which makes it last longer. it was given as a trial but i would purchase
carolyn k.
raleigh
I like this product a lot it removes eye makeup quickly. The only problem is the slippery formula. It’s kinda oily but I just you could just wipe it off when your done using it. Clinique Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Connie S.
Merced, CA
I love clinique, but I've never tried this product. Is it worth it? I wear heavy eye makeup so I need something that'll take it all off.
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
Is this product worth the money?
Sonia K.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is this product only for your eyes or can you use it on the entire face?
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?