Clinique Repairwear™ Uplifting Firming Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Jazmine G.

BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: 1, 2, 3

A light, richly moisturizing cream that visibly tightens, lifts and firms the face and neck to rebuild skin's youthful appearance with the added important SPF 15 protection benefit. The unique formula helps empower skin to "defy" gravity by helping rebuild firming natural collagen. Skin appears smoother, more lifted.

How to Use:

• Apply after your 3-step Skin Care routine and any additional treatment products
  • Apply to face and throat all over, or where needed
  • Avoid eye area

Tip: For best results, partner with Repairwear™ Laser Focus Smooths, Restores, Corrects

Clinique Repairwear™ Uplifting Firming Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 15
  • "I love this product. I use it as a daily moisturizer. Leaves my skin soft and gives me a radiant glow. Use with moisturizing skin tinter for a sunkissed glow." in 9 reviews
  • "This is my absolute favorite brand to use for my fave care regimen. It's very hydrating but not overly oily and great on dry skin. I use this under my eyes and it leaves them feeling refreshed overnight and the next day!" in 6 reviews
  • "I highly recommend Clinique products to anyone. They seriously have have something for everything and I have extremely sensitive skin & have not have a negative outcome with one yet. This one in particular is very nice and does what it needs to do. " in 4 reviews
Jazmine G.
I was given this product by my older sister, a former Sephora employee. At her insistence, I try to use this cream daily to provide basic sunscreen protection for my face and to moisturize as well.
Lisa A.
Irvington, NJ
I love this product. I use it at night after I've cleansed my face and before I put on my sleep mask. In the morning my skin has a nice glow and Is hydrated which makes all the difference in the way my makeup turns out for the day. I feel like this product does help with firming your skin and even though I'm only 23 I feel like using anti-aging products now will make all the difference in your skin down the line. I definitely recommend this product
Erika E.
New Haven, CT
Amazing product I use. my best friend recommended me to use this because I felt like my skin needed to b a little firm. it's a little pricey but its a great product to pay and I feel like when I put it on, it last a long time. yes, I would buy it again. this will be my third time buying it.
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
This is an enjoyable eye cream. It has a faint scent of floral and is like liquid satin to the touch. I love that it gives protection against the sun without burning my eyes and really helps smooth away fine lines overtime.
Beatrix P.
Medusa, NY
Clinique skin care products have been my go to for the last ten years. Yes its true they are not a drugstore brand and so they would not be considered 'cheap.' BUT in the world of ' high end ' cosmetics Clinique certainly keeps prices reasonable especially when you look at what you're purchasing and what the results are! To my mind there is no such thing as a daytime moisturizer without SPF- and of course this brand can be counted on for that and all the other basics: pretty packaging, nothing overly fragrant, nothing to irritate the skin. Repairwair though is REALLY something special! I've used so many Clinique products and loved them all- but for those of you, like me, who maybe didn't always use sunscreen and have some spots to show for it, who have some unevenness, redness, flakiness or enlarged or clogged pores: Repairwair is your man...or rather your cream! Again, if you're like me you will see dramatic results, making every penny a worthwhile penny spent- and you won't have to wait long to see what you've purchased looking back at you in the mirror
Jessica W.
Mc Leod, MT
This is one of my go to creams!! It's is gentle and effective! After a single use, my face feels more firm and radiant. Would highly recommend this product. This is one of those that you don't have to spend a fortune on and it works wonders!
Kristine R.
I really like this cream. It is very good, but I can't wear it everyday because it makes my skin too oily.  I use it about every other day.  I feel that it is very effective.  I noticed a difference within 2 weeks.  I would definitely buy it again.  I really like it.
Kelli A.
Jonesboro, AR
I love Cliniques entire firming line. I can already tell a difference just from using this cream for about two weeks. My skin feels softer and I think it looks smoother as well. I would recommend this for oily or combination skin as that is what I have!
ELIZABETH H.
Galveston, TX
I use this stuff every night. I am still young so i don't really have wrinkles or need firming but you should always start early to prevent these things. I will tell you after starting to use this product my skin complexion has improved greatly!
Stephanie G.
Yes... this stuff is great. Its for dry to very dry skin this replenish your skin to a healthy glow. Your skin feels so soft it firms your face making it look tight and young.