Clinique Repairwear™ Uplifting Firming Cream uploaded by Paulina A.Clinique Repairwear™ Uplifting Firming Cream uploaded by Raquel S.Clinique Repairwear™ Uplifting Firming Cream uploaded by Valezqua M.

BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: 1 - Very Dry to Dry, 2 - Dry Combination, 3 - Combination Oily.

The bounce is back. Moisture-rich cream boosts natural elastin and collagen—the stuff that gives skin its snap—then helps organize it into a tighter, stronger network. Helps rebuild elasticity and firmness, helps visibly smooth out "laugh lines." No wonder you look so good.

How to Use:

Choose the formula for your Skin Type. Apply daily as needed to face and neck. Mornings, follow with sunscreen. For targeted repair, add Repairwear Laser Focus™ to your de-aging routine twice daily.

Shabnam S.
Novato, CA
I got this one for my mom a couple months ago because she’s been looking for new aging skincare for a while. Most of what she tried either irritated her skin, or didn’t do anything. I suggested Clinique because I know they are known for having the least skin harming ingredients in them so she most likely wouldn’t get any skin irritation. Since then, she’s been raving about the Repairware line to her friends. She love the whole line, and has found her wrinkles are less noticeable than they were before. You really have to use the whole line though, which many people don’t understand. Not just the moisturizer or just the serum, the combination of it all. She didn’t start seeing a difference until she started using the products together.
Morgan F.
Oconomowoc, WI
I am so surprised nobody has mentioned the smell yet! I had to scrub this off my face after five minutes (after hoping maybe it would go away once it sunk in). Nope. I can't get past such a rancid smell no matter how effective a product is! If they made it fragrance free (not added fragrance, but ZERO scent at all) or added fragrance I would give it a shot again.
Susan J.
Conroe, TX
I really like this product. It has ingredients that help repair sun damage as well as moisturizing and sun protection. It feels gentle on my face. It is thick so you don't need to use a lot and it feels slightly sticky until it is completely absorbed. But overall a great product.
Brooke M.
Buffalo
A great product to keep make up from pulling into creases. I got this from the Clinique website and I really was impressed, it’s a very trust worthy product and it really kept my skin feeling amazing all day. Kept my skin feeling great!
Hyacinth F.
Patrick Springs, VA
Absolutely worth the price. I can’t say I’ve noticed firming but my skin feels smooth and silky and genuinely fresh. This cream doesn’t weigh me down or leave a mask-like feel as others tend to do. Can even wear under makeup!
Eliesha D.
Evans, GA
I used this product for about a year. Love this entire line and my skin looks fabulous. I’ve found that I needed to use a different product in the winter though because it didn’t quite give me the moisturizing I needed.
Roxy C.
Albuquerque , NM
Bought this with the hopes that it would be worth the price. I didn’t feel much of a difference but overall I was disappointed. I like Clinique’s products but this by far was not the best for me personally.
Samantha S.
Levittown, PA
Love this cream. Very moisturizing. I use the day and night cream and love them both. I do think there are probably better lines out there but for someone in their 20s like me this is great for prevention.
Suzy G.
Goes on lightweight.  Didn't really do much for me.  I felt like my eyes aged while using this product during the 6 months I used it.  Maybe it would have happened anyway, but it seemed to be faster because of the product.  I wouldn't buy it again.
Pilar M.
Ocala, FL
Eh, another skin firming I tried it and felt like it is just eh nothing special nothing long lasting sometimes I feel like some skin care products are just a waste of money this is one of those products
Daliana R.
Howard Beach, NY
Will this dry out my skin?
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson , KY
Does this wear well under makeup and did you notice results?
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Its for all skin types?
Brandy L.
Flushing , NY
Will this help with puffiness?
LaCresha J.
Does this product also bring back or help with the youthful glow older skin sometimes doesn't lacks?