BY CLINIQUE

Visibly firm, lift and contour every night. Luxurious cream-gel enhances skin's natural nighttime repair to deliver proven sculpting results. Used diligently, you'll see:

• A more defined appearance of facial contours, especially along the cheeks and jawline
  • A toned-up look created by boosting skin's natural collagen support network.
  • A new smooth, firmed appearance to the entire neck and chest

How to Use:

• Use once a day, in the evening
  • Apply after your 3-Step Skin Care routine and any additional treatment products
  • Apply all over face, neck and chest in an upward motion

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Oh my God this night cream is absolutely amazing it feels so good and hydrating and it doesn't go away overnight your face still feels hydrated in the morning" in 7 reviews
  • "Very nice hydrating product. My dry skin loves Clinique skincare. I always feel like it makes my skin look more plump. " in 7 reviews
Riley W.
Adamstown, MD
This night cream does what it says it will do. However, it takes more time then expected to start noticing differences with your skin. This product does work and I recommend it, but if you are looking for a quick fix. This is not for you.
Alyssa S.
Bossier
This product is really really really good!!! I got it in the Clinique store that’s in Belk! It was a bit pricey but totally worth it!!! It met my expectations and more!!! I would absolutely buy it again!!!
Johannah G.
Portage, MI
I haven’t seen a huge difference after using this night cream but I do enjoy the hydrating feeling it leaves on my skin. Not too much of a fragrance which is also nice.
Ashley P.
This is my favorite night cream! I have used this for years. It is designed to work specifically over uhhh because your body temperature rises at night to heat this up and get into your skin to work at its full ability. I’ve seen a huge difference in my skin when I use this.
Mattie J.
Malad City, ID
I enjoyed how gentle this moisturizer is. I have been a long time Clinique user and I enjoy all their products. The price is higher, but the quality is amazing! A small amount goes a long way. My skin felt great the next day and noticeably smoother.
Amanda B.
Southaven, MS
I really like this night cream, it’s not heavy or oily which would bother me when trying to sleep but it keeps my skin moisturizer throughout the night and repairs the damage of the day.
Kiara G.
Bronx, NY
I got the sample size in a goodie bag from Sephora. It makes your skin look very tight and radiant. When I used it overnight, my skin looked smooth and glowy in the morning. I would recommend.
Perla D.
Gunter, TX
Clinique is one of my favorite brands because it is so soft on your skin I have always had sensitive skin but with is my skin has never had a bad reaction to it I
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
Got a sample of this and ABSOLUTELY LOVED. This entire repairwear line by Clinique is brilliant and does so much for the skin while discouraging breakouts. Love putting on before bed and waking up with glowing skin! Need to buy more of this line!
René M.
DeSoto, TX
I've recently lost a significant amount of weight and I have some problem areas with loose skin. I've been using this product for 2 weeks now. It's a little pricey compared to other products I've used, but worth it!!! There is noticeable firming of my skin in the neck area. I like the gel-like texture and the smell is not overpowering.