BY CLINIQUE

Visibly firm, lift and contour every night. Luxurious cream-gel enhances skin's natural nighttime repair to deliver proven sculpting results. Used diligently, you'll see:

• A more defined appearance of facial contours, especially along the cheeks and jawline
  • A toned-up look created by boosting skin's natural collagen support network.
  • A new smooth, firmed appearance to the entire neck and chest

How to Use:

• Use once a day, in the evening
  • Apply after your 3-Step Skin Care routine and any additional treatment products
  • Apply all over face, neck and chest in an upward motion

Clinique Repairwear™ Sculpting Night Cream
  • "Oh my God this night cream is absolutely amazing it feels so good and hydrating and it doesn't go away overnight your face still feels hydrated in the morning" in 7 reviews
  • "Very nice hydrating product. My dry skin loves Clinique skincare. I always feel like it makes my skin look more plump. " in 7 reviews
Jennifer T.
Brooklyn, NY
I love everything especially skincare products when they make them in travel sizes... that means they're able to go on the plane with me and i dont have to suffer long plane rides (up to 13 hours) of dehydrated skin! My skin feels terrific and I’ve seen and felt a difference in its texture and appears to be brighter or more even. Definitely recommend this product!
Hallie Ann L.
Danville
I love how soft this makes my skin feel when I wake up in the morning. When I was using it on a nightly basis my skin looked and felt better. I think all in all it's a great product and it's worth the price.
Riley W.
Knoxville, TN
This night cream does what it says it will do. However, it takes more time then expected to start noticing differences with your skin. This product does work and I recommend it, but if you are looking for a quick fix. This is not for you.
Alexandra R.
OYSTER BAY, NY
I have very dry skin but I still breakout some in my 20s. I got a sample at first and after feeling this cream on my skin it was life changing! My makeup goes on smoother and my face visible improved. It is worth noting that I also use the mild Clinique soap and clarifying lotion, so I am a big Clinique fan. The side of this isn't huge but I splurge on it because it feel so great on my skin and has improved it greatly
Mia D.
I used both Day and Night cream and I love both. They moisturize without leaving my skin feeling greasy. It sets right into the skin and the scent is very pleasing. I recommend that if you are not to sure about products, ask for samples and the counter will be glad to make you a sample. This is one of the product lines at Clinique I recommend as a must have.
Alyssa S.
Bossier
This product is really really really good!!! I got it in the Clinique store that’s in Belk! It was a bit pricey but totally worth it!!! It met my expectations and more!!! I would absolutely buy it again!!!
Amber R.
I received this as a gift with purchase. It is a good night cream. I have dry skin and it seemed to be effective for that. I don't know if it did much for fine lines but I liked the product and would buy and use it again. I recommend most Clinique skin care. It's gentle and perfect for sensitive skin.,
Johannah G.
Portage, MI
I haven’t seen a huge difference after using this night cream but I do enjoy the hydrating feeling it leaves on my skin. Not too much of a fragrance which is also nice.
Masbely A.
Uno de mis productos favoritos para mis ojos...tengo problemas con muchas ojeras y mis ojos lucen cansados y esta crema me ayuda a hidratarlos y mantenerlos frescos ocultando un poco mis ojeras ademas su precio es bastante comodo y a veces los puedes obtener como muestras en envases mas pequeños
Molly N.
Arlington, VA
Even though these are travel sized, they last a long time because you really don't need to put much on. They make my skin feel tighter in the morning but I feel like the results wear off pretty quickly and leave me wondering if this product is actually working. It keeps my skin moisturized but I'm not sure if it helps with the reduction of wrinkles
Shantae F.
Does this product help with dark spots
Yareli L.
Laredo
Does it do what is says it does???