Clinique Repairwear Uplifting Firming Cream SPF 15 uploaded by Paulina A.Clinique Repairwear Uplifting Firming Cream SPF 15 uploaded by Raquel S.Clinique Repairwear Uplifting Firming Cream SPF 15 uploaded by Valezqua M.

BY CLINIQUE

Choose the formula for your Skin Type. Apply daily as needed to face and neck. Mornings, follow with sunscreen. For targeted repair, add Repairwear Laser Focus to your de-aging routine twice daily. see more...

• Does this wear well under makeup and did you notice results?2 Answers
  • What is a good product from this brand that will EVEN my whole sk...1 Answers
  • Will this help with puffiness? 1 Answers
Dorothy C.
Ringtown, PA
This is easy to apply makeup over. I typically use it right after I shower in the morning. It helps moisturize, not too certain of the anti-aging properties.

Pro: goes on smoothly, absorbs quickly, long lasting, moisturizes well, not greasy

Con: gets flaky/clumpy when you apply it to the skin, bad color match, bad scent
Susan J.
Conroe
I really like this product. It has ingredients that help repair sun damage as well as moisturizing and sun protection. It feels gentle on my face. It is thick so you don't need to use a lot and it feels slightly sticky until it is completely absorbed. But overall a great product.
Jennah G.
My mother uses this cream. She loves it and says it smell very fresh. I can tell a difference in her face since she has been using the product, it looks brighter and smoother than ever before. Would definitely recommend to someone with bags, crows feet, etc.
Karina C.
chicago
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
I tried a sample of this and it worked really nice. My skin was soft but it felt heavy after use. I didn’t like how it made my skin feel sticky either. It’s expensive so I do think there are other products that just work better for my skin but this is still a great product
Ashley K.
Holstein, NE
I’ve only received samples of this product in the gift with purchase. The little bit last a couple months and hydrates my skin but definitely doesn’t make it more firm. I’m in my early 30’s so my skin isn’t in need of much tightening at the moment.
Eliesha D.
Evans, GA
I used this product for about a year. Love this entire line and my skin looks fabulous. I’ve found that I needed to use a different product in the winter though because it didn’t quite give me the moisturizing I needed.
Tori B.
Detroit, MI
I use it after I take all my makeup off and it made my skin super soft and smooth. It made my skin feel luxurious 100% effective. The packaging was heavy felt like great quality. I think it was perfect the way it was
Megan A.
Dickens, TX
I really have enjoyed just about every Clinique product I have ever tried! And this is definitely one of my go to favorites. I’m a sucker for anything skin care related and this absolutely works wonders for me!
Lori G.
I use this product occasionally. It’s not in my top favs, but it’s not bad. Don’t know why I don’t really reach for it. It’s nice and creamy and leaves my skin moisturized. Doesn’t leave you oily or anything.
Daliana R.
Howard Beach, NY
Will this dry out my skin?
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
Does this wear well under makeup and did you notice results?
Jailene V.
Kenosha, WI
What is a good product from this brand that will EVEN my whole skin on my face.. I have white circle spots that I just got on the side of my face and want them gone
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
Does this product work well for acne prone skin?
LaCresha J.
Does this product also bring back or help with the youthful glow older skin sometimes doesn't lacks?