Clinique Repairwear Uplifting Firming Cream SPF 15 uploaded by Paulina A.Clinique Repairwear Uplifting Firming Cream SPF 15 uploaded by Raquel S.Clinique Repairwear Uplifting Firming Cream SPF 15 uploaded by Valezqua M.

BY CLINIQUE

Choose the formula for your Skin Type. Apply daily as needed to face and neck. Mornings, follow with sunscreen. For targeted repair, add Repairwear Laser Focus to your de-aging routine twice daily. see more...

Clinique Repairwear Uplifting Firming Cream SPF 15
  • "I love Clinique moisturizers and creams. They are all very effective and try moisturizing and feel great on my skin. This one is not too heavy, but it still feels rich when you apply it. I am young, so I do not know how well the anti-aging part works, as I use it more for preventative measures." in 29 reviews
Susan J.
Conroe, TX
I really like this product. It has ingredients that help repair sun damage as well as moisturizing and sun protection. It feels gentle on my face. It is thick so you don't need to use a lot and it feels slightly sticky until it is completely absorbed. But overall a great product.
Lana S.
Wonderful product! It’s exciting to try new products as this one I like for the firming effects and the spf was like the added bonus.

It come in a small bottle, and the price is rather high I would consider that way. For oily skin such as mine, I use it in small dabs and apply on my face.
Eliesha D.
Evans, GA
I used this product for about a year. Love this entire line and my skin looks fabulous. I’ve found that I needed to use a different product in the winter though because it didn’t quite give me the moisturizing I needed.
Samantha S.
Levittown, PA
Love this cream. Very moisturizing. I use the day and night cream and love them both. I do think there are probably better lines out there but for someone in their 20s like me this is great for prevention.
Jordan H.
I am still young for wrinkle cream, but someone advised me when I was way younger to start young. So I think it works... helps me feel like I am doing a preventive measure for my skin care!
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
I tried a sample of this and it worked really nice. My skin was soft but it felt heavy after use. I didn’t like how it made my skin feel sticky either. It’s expensive so I do think there are other products that just work better for my skin but this is still a great product
Rebecca W.
Moore, OK
Helps with skin elasticity while also preventing further agin and sun spots! I also love that it doesn’t leave an oily residue that moisturizers have when also being a sunscreen.
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
I just not tried a sample of this so I didn’t get to see a difference , I did apply under my eye since that’s my area with wrinkles it left it feeling super smooth and hydrating
Dorothy C.
Ringtown, PA
This is easy to apply makeup over. I typically use it right after I shower in the morning. It helps moisturize, not too certain of the anti-aging properties.

Pro: goes on smoothly, absorbs quickly, long lasting, moisturizes well, not greasy

Con: gets flaky/clumpy when you apply it to the skin, bad color match, bad scent
Emily E.
Litchfield
Not only does this protect from the sun but it also firms up my skin and makes it look and feel much younger! Clinique Repairwear Uplifting Firming Cream SPF 15
Daliana R.
Howard Beach, NY
Will this dry out my skin?
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
Does this wear well under makeup and did you notice results?
Jailene V.
Kenosha, WI
What is a good product from this brand that will EVEN my whole skin on my face.. I have white circle spots that I just got on the side of my face and want them gone
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
Does this product work well for acne prone skin?
LaCresha J.
Does this product also bring back or help with the youthful glow older skin sometimes doesn't lacks?