BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Repairwear Uplifting Firming Cream Skin Type 1/2 Travel Size, 15 ml Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Emma P.
Emma P.
Fort Collins, CO
My skin felt a bit firmer after using this but not totally sure about the long term effects as I was only gifted a travel size. Maybe if I had tried the full size product it would has lasted longer but my skin after just a week seemed to go back to the way it was before. Would love to get full size product Ijust cant afford it.
Maureen R.
Maureen R.
Phoenixville, PA
I have tried several different eye creams including this one and I did not see a significant improvement in my puffy eyes either morning or night when I applied this to my under eye area. I would not say that it did not work - just that it's not as effective as other eye creams that I have tried like Dr. Brandt's Undereye cream.
Deeanna B.
Deeanna B.
Dalton, GA
I absolutely love clinique products . They are very affordable and there are so many different things to choose from for every skin type.  This works great to tighten the skin to help with wrinkles. It works well and you see results after only a few uses.
Candice W.
Candice W.
Charlotte
Traveling always makes me more tired. Not only do you have luggage but more than likely bags under your eyes! This is the perfect travel size bottle of eye lift cream. It truly helps puffiness and makes your eyes look great! Grab yours at your nearest Clinique counter!!
Sara A.
Sara A.
Herriman, UT
I thought the Clinique Repairwear Uplifting Firming Cream - Skin Types 2/3, 15 ml was excellent! My skin felt refreshed, more firm and I could tell it was repairing. It is definitely a product I would repurchase.
Courtney E.
Courtney E.
Grove City, OH
I've always used Clinique products and I love them. This product is no exception! It is a little pricy but it does everything that is advertised and the packaging is perfect for the item. I am still young and I don't use anti aging products often, but I've noticed that this item is gentle enough to use daily and it still is causing changes in my skin.
Vicki W.
Vicki W.
La Vergne
Used faithfully and even bought a second time. No noticeable change. It's a little pricey to begin with and then do nothing is very disappointing. I usually love Clinique but this product is not worth the money
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
I have a friend that uses this, and in comparison to her not using it prior her skin looks amazing. You can tell that her face looks lifted and as if it reversed itself by 5 or so years!
💸Abu B.
💸Abu B.
atlanta
this product is the best like honestly the best I like it a lot. this is my first time and it's good like i said before I love it. the product is really effective and quick
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Panama City, FL
I did like this cream. But I feel like it did not give me a ton of the firming effect. The smell was very light and fresh! The cost wasn't terrible.