BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Repairwear Uplifting Firming Cream Skin Type 1/2 Travel Size, 15 ml Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Deeanna B.
Deeanna B.
Dalton
I absolutely love clinique products . They are very affordable and there are so many different things to choose from for every skin type.  This works great to tighten the skin to help with wrinkles. It works well and you see results after only a few uses.
Courtney E.
Courtney E.
Grove City, OH
I've always used Clinique products and I love them. This product is no exception! It is a little pricy but it does everything that is advertised and the packaging is perfect for the item. I am still young and I don't use anti aging products often, but I've noticed that this item is gentle enough to use daily and it still is causing changes in my skin.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
I have a friend that uses this, and in comparison to her not using it prior her skin looks amazing. You can tell that her face looks lifted and as if it reversed itself by 5 or so years!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Panama City, FL
I did like this cream. But I feel like it did not give me a ton of the firming effect. The smell was very light and fresh! The cost wasn't terrible.
alley l.
alley l.
Wilmington, NC
Can't say enough about this. Love love love. Have to have this!! It's done amazing one my face. My smoke lines are way better
Jamie J.
Jamie J.
Cincinnati Ohio
I used this product and i do think my skin looked a little more firm but i would of loved to see more results for the price.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Pueblo, CO
Overall I love this product. Anything from Clinique is amazing in my opinion. Definitely recommend. Also love the night time eye treatment!
Becky C.
Becky C.
Torrance, CA
Saw results in about a month! Love the smell not overwhelming at all. A little pricey but would buy again
Camila L.
Camila L.
Colton, CA
This firming cream cleanser feels so well on the skin. I love the scent and the results it gives me.
maria r.
maria r.
This product made my skin look gorgeous. The first time I tried it was amazing and I still use it