BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Repairwear Uplifting Firming Cream Skin Type 1/2 Travel Size, 15 ml Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Candice W.
Charlotte
Traveling always makes me more tired. Not only do you have luggage but more than likely bags under your eyes! This is the perfect travel size bottle of eye lift cream. It truly helps puffiness and makes your eyes look great! Grab yours at your nearest Clinique counter!!
Vicki W.
La Vergne
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used faithfully and even bought a second time. No noticeable change. It's a little pricey to begin with and then do nothing is very disappointing. I usually love Clinique but this product is not worth the money
Emma P.
Fort Collins, CO
My skin felt a bit firmer after using this but not totally sure about the long term effects as I was only gifted a travel size. Maybe if I had tried the full size product it would has lasted longer but my skin after just a week seemed to go back to the way it was before. Would love to get full size product Ijust cant afford it.
Courtney E.
Grove City, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always used Clinique products and I love them. This product is no exception! It is a little pricy but it does everything that is advertised and the packaging is perfect for the item. I am still young and I don't use anti aging products often, but I've noticed that this item is gentle enough to use daily and it still is causing changes in my skin.
Candice R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells great and works wonders! I love to use this on my whole face at night and then under my eyes in the morning if I need it. I feel like it gives my under eyes that extra umph when they're in need of it.
Maureen R.
Phoenixville, PA
I have tried several different eye creams including this one and I did not see a significant improvement in my puffy eyes either morning or night when I applied this to my under eye area. I would not say that it did not work - just that it's not as effective as other eye creams that I have tried like Dr. Brandt's Undereye cream.
Deeanna B.
Dalton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love clinique products . They are very affordable and there are so many different things to choose from for every skin type.  This works great to tighten the skin to help with wrinkles. It works well and you see results after only a few uses.
Alexandra M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a friend that uses this, and in comparison to her not using it prior her skin looks amazing. You can tell that her face looks lifted and as if it reversed itself by 5 or so years!
Sara A.
Herriman, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought the Clinique Repairwear Uplifting Firming Cream - Skin Types 2/3, 15 ml was excellent! My skin felt refreshed, more firm and I could tell it was repairing. It is definitely a product I would repurchase.
💸Abu B.
atlanta
this product is the best like honestly the best I like it a lot. this is my first time and it's good like i said before I love it. the product is really effective and quick