BY CLINIQUE #30 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Smile. Now eyes get a second chance to look young. See your entire eye area visibly improved starting in 4 weeks. Then, we went beyond our usual clinical testing and invented a unique test to prove 'smile lines' around eyes disappear by 54% in 12 weeks.

How to Use:

• Use twice a day, morning and night.
  • Apply after your 3-Step Skin Care routine and any additional treatment products.
  • With ring finger, apply sparingly to entire eye area using a gentle patting motion.

Tip: For best results, partner with Repairwear Laser Focus Smooths, Restores, Corrects.

jane-austin m.
Tuscaloosa
This eye cream is and forever will be a favorite. Being an avid make up wearer and the typical teen that I am, my eyes get dark and my eyes get dry. I also Wear contacts and removing and putting in those suckers can have a little wear and tear on the under eyes. I’ve been using this under eye cream since I was 14. & boy, I can tell The difference when I don’t use it. It’s a rich, thick, and bouncy consistency with a slight tingle effect after application (that’s how I know it works). I bounce mine in with a tiny beauty blender for the eyes and apply the cream all over the under eye and lid area, and by the next morning my eye is moisturized, firm, and the look of a dark circle begins to minimize vastly.
Stacy I.
Chesterfield
I have been on a quest for I don't know how long to find an eye cream that really works.  I soooo wanted to love this product based on all of the reviews I read, but I honestly don't see much difference after using it for 2 months now.  It does have a nice texture, and I've had it for 2 months now and still have at least half the jar left, so that is a plus.  But I have not noticed any improvement in firmness, wrinkles, smoothness, or texture.  I'll have to keep searching for that perfect eye cream.
Sarah B.
Richmond
While I can’t say I have noticed my fine lines and wrinkles diminishing I do love how this product absorbs into the skin and leaves my under eye area extremely moisturized without feeling greasy. It layers beautifully under makeup which is a huge pro when you are starting to get wrinkles and creases that makeup settles in to. It is not strongly scented and seems pretty gentle on my eyes and has a rich formula without feeling heavy.
Kristin C.
Hampton
I have the smallest of forming crows feet and I really wanted this product to work for me! It looked nice, though for the price it should have. The smell wasn't my favorite either. Overall the product fulfilled its purpose in reducing the wrinkles, but at a slightly stinky and unfortunately oily-making end (wasn't too oily when first applied, but reacted in a way with my skin that it got increasingly more oily through the day).
Alexander W.
Los Angeles, CA
The Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream is great but not perfect! Here's why:

A few of my favorites:
+ Scent: lightly scented and perfect for every day evening use
+ Texture: smooth consistency and applies onto the skin nicely without rubbing
+ Effectiveness: having used this eye cream for a month, I did notice that the under eye area has gotten smoother and has more of an even complexion however I would have to use this for a longer period to see long term results!

Overall, I would recommend this eye cream to anyone looking for a decently priced product! I would say it did not make a significant difference in my under eye area so I am giving it a 4 star evaluation.
Lindsay T.
Sunbury
I received this in one of my free Clinique gifts and was happy to see improvement upon use, I made a purchase upon using all my sample. I would consider the cost “middle of the road” in comparison to other departments store brand eye creams, you only need to apply a small amount and there is no scent to the cream which is something I appreciate in these eye/face creams. This product is a staple in my beauty supply arsenal.
Carla W.
Conway
I was looking for a product to help with the wrinkles around my eyes and the deep lines in my forehead.  A salesperson recommended Clinique laser repair.  I purchased it and began using it as recommended.  After several weeks I could see no difference. The product was pricey and did not give the results I was expecting.
Kimberly E.
Product is smooth and easy to apply. I apply the serum every night after washing my face and applying moisturizer. Appyling im a circular motion starting under my eye from the inner corner to the outer corner and up to the brow line and above my eyelid. I may need to use the product a little bit longer to see better results.
Annie G.
Clinique is a sensitive skinned woman’s dream brand, using ingredients meant to relax but work efficiently for any type of skincare need. While I am loyal to their acne solutions foundation even as an adult, I did not find the results I was looking for from this eye cream despite being consistent with use. Unfortunately, I did not see improvement in fading wrinkles or bringing brightness to beneath and around my eyes, and instead was faced with a more expensive product that just didn’t work. I am looking forward to trying some of their other skincare products because I adore their makeup selection, but for now will not buy this eye cream again.
Kerri D.
I’m in love with Clinique Repair where wrinkle correcting I cream, I purchased it from Rite Aid it was very gentle and very effective I would love it if they would bring the price down a bit but I had a coupon so all worked out well. I recommend this for a daily I cream works wonders
Cary M.
Townsend, DE
We aren't getting any younger, right? I know I'm not and I'm starting to show signs. I'm looking for a gentle wrinkle correcting cream, is this gentle? Does it burn, cause irritation, dryness?
Kara T.
West Warwick, RI
I am just about to turn 30 and looking for an eye cream that will prevent wrinkles and improve the look of my eyes... Slowly starting to notice the frown lines between the brows as well, will this work for that? Thanks!
Krista L.
Fort myers, Fl
Does this eye cream work as well as the serum from the same line. I am IN LOVE with that serum and I am looking for a new better eye cream to buy. Is this worth the price? Thanks!
Nikki S.
How much does this cost ?
Rosalia C.
Perris, CA
Looking for a good eye cream. Wondering if this is worth it

back
Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus™ Wrinkle Correcting Eye CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015
Clinique