BY CLINIQUE #22 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Smile. Now eyes get a second chance to look young. See your entire eye area visibly improved starting in 4 weeks. Then, we went beyond our usual clinical testing and invented a unique test to prove 'smile lines' around eyes disappear by 54% in 12 weeks.

How to Use:

• Use twice a day, morning and night.
  • Apply after your 3-Step Skin Care routine and any additional treatment products.
  • With ring finger, apply sparingly to entire eye area using a gentle patting motion.

Tip: For best results, partner with Repairwear Laser Focus Smooths, Restores, Corrects.

• If I were to incorporate this into Clinique's 3-s... Be the first to answer!
  • I just noticed a few wrinkles the other day, and I had a momentar...2 Answers
  • I am just about to turn 30 and looking for an eye cream that will...2 Answers
Reviews (2086)
Annie G.
Clinique is a sensitive skinned woman’s dream brand, using ingredients meant to relax but work efficiently for any type of skincare need. While I am loyal to their acne solutions foundation even as an adult, I did not find the results I was looking for from this eye cream despite being consistent with use. Unfortunately, I did not see improvement in fading wrinkles or bringing brightness to beneath and around my eyes, and instead was faced with a more expensive product that just didn’t work. I am looking forward to trying some of their other skincare products because I adore their makeup selection, but for now will not buy this eye cream again.
Crystal B.
I found this product to be highly effective but could not use with some other moisturizers as it would cause some irritation. It did help with fine lines and crows feet . I would recommend it for women with nonsenitive skin . It is higher on the price scale as most Clinique products are . You can find this at Macy’s !
Ari B.
I've been looking for a new oil-free night cream which has been difficult to find. I have combo oily skin that's very sensitive and this night cream is really great so far. It feels greasy straight out of the jar because it is rather thick but once applied to the skin, it sinks right in and leaves a soft, silky finish. I wake up with softer, plumper skin with no breakouts so far from using a new cream. I highly recommend!
Liz H.
San Diego, CA
I ended up with this product because I went to the Clinique counter at Macy’s to look into eye creams (ended up spending like $100 on everything) but I was excited to try this based on what the girl working behind the counter told me about it. I use it often but not every day but I definitely think it’s made a difference from using it the last year or so.
Susan J.
The repairware laser focus eye cream is wonderful.  It's thick and rich feeling. You don't need to use a lot to moisturize around your eyes. It's especially helpful if you're in a dry or cold climate.  It's wonderful at night. My eyes look so much better in the morning.  Less noticeable wrinkles and my eye area does not feel dry. I highly recommend this product.
Lindsay T.
I received this in one of my free Clinique gifts and was happy to see improvement upon use, I made a purchase upon using all my sample. I would consider the cost “middle of the road” in comparison to other departments store brand eye creams, you only need to apply a small amount and there is no scent to the cream which is something I appreciate in these eye/face creams. This product is a staple in my beauty supply arsenal.
Cassidy C.
I usually only get this product as a sample when I purchase other Clinique products, but I think actually I’ll purchase it next time. The consistency of this product is lovely, thick and cushiony under the eye. I’m using this preventively, so I can’t tell you if it really helps with wrinkles, but it does leave my under eyes refreshed and noticeably less puffy.
Natalia :.
I used this every night and didn’t really notice a difference with how my eyes usually are. It did meet my expectations— my low expectations. I bought it from Walgreens I think. I don’t know how much it was because my mother bought it for me. I probably wouldn’t recommend this to other because it wasn’t really effective. But it was a good moisturizer.
Kimberlyy P.
My mother & myself have just started using this product. So far so good! The price isnt too bad & it has great value. It feels very gentle to my skin & smells amazing. We bought it at Wal-Mart in the beauty department. We wilk for sure be buying this product again & again. My mothet has had fabulous results within 3 weeks of using!
Madi R.
I really like this eye cream. It does what it says as long as you do it as it request. I would say if you really need this they the price is great and it has a lot of product but if you don’t then i wouldn’t recommend. This is a good product and it does what it says but just think before you buy it if you really need it.
Cary M.
Townsend, DE
We aren't getting any younger, right? I know I'm not and I'm starting to show signs. I'm looking for a gentle wrinkle correcting cream, is this gentle? Does it burn, cause irritation, dryness?
Kara T.
West Warwick, RI
I am just about to turn 30 and looking for an eye cream that will prevent wrinkles and improve the look of my eyes... Slowly starting to notice the frown lines between the brows as well, will this work for that? Thanks!
Krista L.
Fort myers, Fl
Does this eye cream work as well as the serum from the same line. I am IN LOVE with that serum and I am looking for a new better eye cream to buy. Is this worth the price? Thanks!
Nikki S.
How much does this cost ?
Rosalia C.
Perris, CA
Looking for a good eye cream. Wondering if this is worth it