Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus™ Night Line Smoothing Cream uploaded by Ebony H.Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus™ Night Line Smoothing Cream uploaded by Norhan A.

BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All

Helps intensify the nightly cycle of natural repair. Plumped with natural collagen, lines and wrinkles appear to evaporate. Skin gains that energized "8-hour effect" come morning.

How to Use:

• Use once a day, in the evening
  • Prep skin for optimal results with your 3-Step Skin Care routine
  • Smooth over clean face and neck, avoiding eye area

Rhonda M.
I bought this and started using it about three years ago. From all my years of laying in the sun and etc as a early teen and adult I started getting sun damage and wrinkles. I got several wrinkles on my neck. Having never taken care of it I invested in this product and although it is a little pricey, I’m happy to report I can barely see the wrinkles that had started to gather on my neck. My husband said he can’t see any at all. I had been so worried about my face showing signs of aging I had not been concerned about my neck. I’m glad I finally saw the wrinkles forming so that I had time to work on the problem. I am happy with Clinique’s products overall usually but their “ smart” products really work. Invest people! Take care of your skin!
Jennifer H.
I was impressed with this night cream. I got it as a sample and will likely buy the full size product when I run out. It does not leave my skin feeling greasy and I've noticed an improvement in the clarity of my skin since using this product.
anelica m.
katy, Tx
The texture of this product is just great! It is smooth on the skin and you feel the hydration as soon as you put it on! I wear it every other night and it does the job!!! Clinique has always been my go to brand since my skin is so sensitive!
Nicole C.
Nashville, TN
I absolutely swear by this night cream!!!!!!! I have used it for a while now and love it! Highly highly recommend it to anyone with combination / oily skin !! It works magic on your face. I’ve never not loved a Clinique face or eye cream that I’ve tried. But this one is definitely one of my favorites. It doesn’t make you feel greasy and it feels amazing on! I have sensitive skin so finding the right products has been a challenge for me. But this is definitely one of them!!
Norhan A.
This is my hero cream, i am totally in love with it as i have been tried it for month and i really notice a change in my skin which i feel it so smooth and bright than before also it is like baby skin now with no acne, i just don’t like it’s smell which I think salsylic acid smell or so, little expensive but it deserves every single penny, strongly recommended
Lee-Han H.
Orlando, FL
Still using this product as a sample and havent aeen mych change in my skin except for my appearance immediately after applying it. My skin looms matte but hydrated. I dont have wrinkles but always had texture and uneven skintone due to being badly sunburned years ago and started getting acne in my mid 20s. Fast forward years and years to now...my acne marks and breakouts are not horrible but the matte finish helps with my oily skin.
Kimberly W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This feels like a pillowy soft luxury on your skin. Combining this with my favorite serum, my skin looks and feels better than it has in years. I’m in my 30s and I feel like I look in my 20s with this. I would recommend!
Christian P.
Santa Barbara
This product is effective and non greasy. I sometimes use it during the day as my regular moisturizer and I haven’t had any issues. It lasts a long time and has met all my needs and expectations. I don’t break out and I wake up looking better than when I put it on
Anastasiia M.
Columbus , OH
It’s a very good night cream. I’ve been using it for a while and my skin feels so much better already. It’s not a miracle night cream or something but it’s doing its job - moisturizing face well, very light on skin, helps to reduce oily shining.
Sydney W.
Port Orchard, WA
Didn’t see many results within use of the whole jar. Has a pleasant smell. Doesn’t irritate my skin. I am not the biggest fan of the texture. Somewhat gel-like and runny.

back