BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All

A daily moisturizer with visible effects. Lines and wrinkles seem to evaporate, replaced by plump, vibrant skin alive with collagen and elastin. Skin gains strength over environmental agers. Looks younger, longer.

How to Use:

• Prep skin for optimal results with your 3-Step Skin Care routine
  • Smooth over clean face and neck, avoiding eye area

Tip: Perfect partner for nighttime use: Repairwear Laser Focus Night Line Smoothing Cream.

Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus™ Line Smoothing Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 15
  • "Loved how light & moisturizing this cream is. Also loved the scent & how easily it was absorbed without leaving my skin greasy. It was super gentle & loved the spf. The cons were the price" in 12 reviews
  • "this stuff works! ive noticed way better sin after use, and it doesn't cause me to break out. that means it has a sensitive formula!" in 4 reviews
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Valdya B.
Brookline, MA
I had to buy the combination to oily one for the summer. Because now my skin is too oily for the combination to dry one I bought in the winter. So far I really like it! My face is not dull, oily, and shiny anymore. It's just the price that's a bit of a pain. And the fact that one type doesn't match all season.
Sam B.
Good but left my face greasy. It is cool and all but it left my skin very oily and I had only used it once. I like the packaging, and I know the company can do better. I have used thier products before and the one didn't really help me.
Jenna C.
Half moon bay, CA
I love clinique's skin care line! It's the only skincare I am using! It's light and doesn't feel like it's full of harsh heavenly scented ingredients! Clinique is by far my favorite and has the best sleek look to their bottles
Melanie O.
Vail, AZ
So, I got a sample size of this miracle in a bottle with a purchase a couple months ago, and soon realized it needed to be a part of my daily skincare routine.  I ran out and bought some when my generous sample size started getting low, because I couldn't be without it!  Love Love Love this stuff!
Fabiana G.
This product actually works good, my moms uses it every night around her eyes and you start to see your eye'S skin renovated after the first apply, sometimes I use it and I wake up with a fresh skin, I would buy this again for my mother
Alexandra W.
I I bought the travel size because I wasn't sure what I needed. It is excellent! Does exactly what it says and doesn't irritate my very sensitive eczema-prone skin. I will be buying the full sized one as soon as this little jar is done!
Kylie M.
YUKON, OK
My sister has the wrinkles forehead I've ever seen, this stuff works wonders, really does smooth out wrinkles and fine lines like you've had a professional treatment, would have gotten 5 stars if it smelled better 👏
Fedra D.
Houston
Muy buen producto, en poco días puedes ver los resultados! Lo puedes conseguir en cualquier tienda por departamento, es súper delicado con la piel, tiene un buen precio por lo cual recomiendo que lo compren!
Kevin M.
Washington
I'm a big fan of this product. It takes care of wrinkles efficiently and it absorbs quickly into the skin. I don't mind the scent at all and I would consider it to be worth the money. I would buy again.