BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: De-Ages, SPF

Skin Types: 1, 2

Designed to give skins the moisture that instantly helps smooth away lines. So it doesn't settle in. There's also a dollop of the technology that powers our Repairwear Laser Focus serum to help skin look smooth, soft.

Please note: This updated formula is a bit more sheer than original Repairwear Anti-Aging Makeup SPF 15. Prefer more coverage? We recommend Perfectly Real Makeup, or Continuous Coverage. New packaging is being phased in for this product. Your shipped product might look slightly different than the one shown on this site.

Jessica F.
Tampa
I love this foundation!! I have sensitive and oily skin and I have not had any issues with breakouts. I think it provides great coverage without feeling caked on. I would prefer something that helps with fine lines as well but I will definitely continue to use this product until I find it.
Brooklyn T.
Gainesville , FL
Review for: Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus All Smooth Makeup SPF 15/ PA +++ Shade 02 (F-P), 1oz, 30ml more...
I use this with a combination of dryer foundation and it mixes so well. I love the lightweight coverage that I can achieve with this brand. Clinique is a great brand yet you would think they are expensive but they aren't. They provide great priced foundation with great coverage. Their blends seem to have a pink undertone in them which I was against until I tried it. So do yourself a favor and at least try it.
April c.
I love this product. I got it as a birthday present and I am very precise on what I wear since I try to get products that won’t irritate my son and this one was beyond perfection! I just wish it was cheaper!
Alexandria B.
This foundation is really pretty in and covers everything well. It’s definitely a full coverage foundation that can easily become to cakey if you apply too much product. I would recommend this product because the price isn’t that bad!
Robin G.
Saint David, AZ
Review for: Shade 1A more...
This foundation was just okay. For the price of the product, I expected more. It does leave my skin smooth and pore-less but I found that it wore off quickly with just normal wear. I have very dry skin and this may have been a factor. I would say that without a good primer and setting spray, you will have no makeup on after just a couple hours. I will pass on this foundation.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Review for: Shade 03, Shade 02 more...
It works so well to help keep your face on all day & all night long. No matter the weather. No matter what stress or hell you put your body though. Your face will look flawless like the fierce queen you are!
Leslie R.
Trinity , TX
Pretty good foundation it has good coverage it does sometimes get too oily during the summer but I do love wearing this one for winter.. it keeps face from drying and foundation cracking. It also has very good coverage.
Katelyn L.
League City
I have this exact product right now at home! I enjoy this product. Clinique has been around forever and never has been a disappointment!
The packaging is very nice! Always!
I usually go to Macy’s to buy this product! Clinique always has amazing deals also! They never let me down! I enjoyed this product I’m 100% sure you will also
Anna L.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the feeling of this product on my face because I have sensitive skin and it did not irritate my face at all! The packaging was pleasing and would definitely recommend it!
Courtney S.
bennington
Personally felt it offered hardly any coverage at all. Seemed really oily. Don’t feel it is worth the money. Pretty pricy. Was pretty disappointed. Didn’t felt it really helped my skin at all from the sun
Katelyn H.
Is it worth the price or is there a drugstore dupe that works the same?
Alyssa R.
Pottstown, PA
How is this for very dry skin? I get bad flare ups of eczema on my face and would love a foundation that covers that without being too heavy or cakey.
Lizabeth G.
san jose, CA
i have really oily skin would this be a good choice?
April F.
Princeton, KY
I have oily skin. Would this work good for me?
Leah G.
does this work well with combination skin?