BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: De-Ages, SPF

Skin Types: 1, 2

Designed to give skins the moisture that instantly helps smooth away lines. So it doesn't settle in. There's also a dollop of the technology that powers our Repairwear Laser Focus serum to help skin look smooth, soft.

Please note: This updated formula is a bit more sheer than original Repairwear Anti-Aging Makeup SPF 15. Prefer more coverage? We recommend Perfectly Real Makeup, or Continuous Coverage. New packaging is being phased in for this product. Your shipped product might look slightly different than the one shown on this site.

• i have really oily skin would this be a good choice?1 Answers
  • How is this for very dry skin? I get bad flare ups of ecz...1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price or is there a drugstore dupe that w...3 Answers
Jessica F.
Tampa
I love this foundation!! I have sensitive and oily skin and I have not had any issues with breakouts. I think it provides great coverage without feeling caked on. I would prefer something that helps with fine lines as well but I will definitely continue to use this product until I find it.
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
Review for: Shade 02 more...
I love Clinique foundation. I feel that I am able to make it full coverage, medium, or light. It’s very easy to apply and lasts me all day. It had taken me forever to find a foundation I enjoyed and this is it. I purchased this first a year ago and have not changed!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Review for: Shade 03, Shade 02 more...
It works so well to help keep your face on all day & all night long. No matter the weather. No matter what stress or hell you put your body though. Your face will look flawless like the fierce queen you are!
Samantha H.
Review for: Shade 04 more...
Honestly the best. I always turn to this foundation for my summer. Between the pool and sun drying out my face, I don't need a makeup to do so too. So this actually keeps my skin in good condition. It also is super light doesn't smell like it has spf in it which is always a plus, I most definitely would recommend it to others.
Jen C.
This formula did not work well for me, and I was disappointed. I have combination skin, and while it was fine on my cheeks, and chin, my T-zone did not like it. It made my T-Zone dry, which is weird, and flakey. This might be better for other skin types.
Perla T.
Tracy, CA
The coverage was nice but for some reason my face got very dry after I used this product. So I did not wear it again. But I do give it a 3 because the coverage was good, and might work better for others.
Neroosh N.
Plano , TX
I really like this foundation. It is really hydrating and a little goes w long way. You get medium to full coverage depending on how much you apply. I like the way it looks in my skin and gives a dewy finish.
Dalther R.
Me encanta que no hay olor y va tan suavemente y se mezcla perfectamente. Este es un fundamento maravilloso. Creo que este producto es bastante fácil de aplicar y sólo tiene que sumergir el cepillo en la botella una vez e incluso en su cara. Lo bueno es que lo compré hace 7 meses y todavía tengo la mitad de lo que queda así que definitivamente compraría este producto otra vez, debido a la gran cobertura y el tiempo largo que usted guarda el producto.

I really appreciate the built-in sun protection, smooth application and all day wear. I think that this product is fairly easy to apply and you just need to dip the brush in the bottle one time and even it on your face. The good thing is that I bought this 7 months ago and I still have half of it left so I would definitely buy this product again, because of the great coverage and the long time you keep the product. I really appreciate the built-in sun protection, smooth application and all day wear.
Anna P.
Today I can tell you that it has not been noticed for three days. Nothing. My freckles are still there, it was not going to be miraculous, of course, but I noticed that the spots that started to appear on the forehead from the effects of the sun (very very light, seriously), are no longer noticeable. And the one that really worried me, actually, is not.
Marjorie A.
Weston, FL
This foundation oxidizes like crazy, and it feels really heavy on the skin, the only way I can use it is by mixing it with some moisturizer lotion but then I feel I don't get quite as much coverage. I'd rather use any other drugstore foundations that I have just because this one feela terrible on my skin
Katelyn H.
Is it worth the price or is there a drugstore dupe that works the same?
Alyssa R.
Pottstown, PA
How is this for very dry skin? I get bad flare ups of eczema on my face and would love a foundation that covers that without being too heavy or cakey.
Lizabeth G.
san jose, CA
i have really oily skin would this be a good choice?