BY CLINIQUE

• Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Desiree C.
Tegucigalpa
Tratamientos para la piel grasa de muy buena calidad nos ayuda a controlar la grasa y nos da un mejor aspecto.
Mariluna L.
Buenisimo este producto, pensado para el cuidado de la piel con protección uv.. Recomendado al cien por ciento.
Jasmine S.
Brampton, Ontario
I am not so sure about the anti wrinkle properties of this product but it did give a youthful glow to my skin !
Lynda H.
Bossier City, Louisiana
I am 40 years old and use this product as much as possible. It keeps me looking young. I love using this cream
Sheryl B.
Surrey, Kt147as
Online from Ulta;  Excellent product and smooth finish. Must have in Beauty kit. Lightweight foundation.
Carolina V.
Clinique its a very good brand, kind of expensive but it totally worths, my skin is oily and works perfectly.
Miranda R.
Really helped with some fine lines i had from back when i used to smoke (along with some other products) .
Janice V.
Uno de los mejore productos para la cara me ayudando mucho con las manchas y poner el tono d mi piel pareja
Theya
This has probably been the best anti wrinkling cream I've ever used. Nothing could ever compare to this!
Leslie T.
Es muy buena tiene una contestura muy sutil y no es grasosa disminuye las cicatrices causadas por el sol
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.