BY CLINIQUE

• After using it how long does it usually take to start see...1 Answers
  • Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Krishna B.
Very nice product to use n helps n protectsmy skin a lot from sun is very help to skin it getting from sun damaged
Tora T.
This product hides your wrinkles and works over time I like this product :) takes a week or so to really work well
Sama A.
سفاجا, Redsea
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™ Clinique Dramatically Different™ Moisturizing Gel
Chelsea W.
Norris Arm
LITERALLY THE BEST, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH AND THE SMELL IS REALLY GREAT TOO.
I make my husband wear it sometimes lol
Pamela P.
My dermatologist suggested me to use it because it is oil cree and hypoallergenic. It's part of my daily routine!
Japji C.
Markham, ON
I used this product twice daily, and I felt it tightening my face however I never noticed any long term changes.
Thaynara d.
Ótimo é um produto muito bom recomendo a que m quiser comprar e utilizar no dia a dia, ele tem um efeito incrível
Jade L.
Amazing product

Instantly lifts and rejuvenates my skin

Visible results after a week

Perfect for sun damaged skin
Asha B.
Kenton, Harrow, London
It is very wonderful and smooth serum and works wonder on my skin.
I will definitely recommend it to my freinds
Cassandra V.
Grande Prairie
I love this ! Having grown up by a beach my whole life this really helps with all the uv damage over the years
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.