BY CLINIQUE

• After using it how long does it usually take to start see...1 Answers
  • Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
zugheit g.
lo amo es muy buen producto su precio es bueno es de muy alta calidad lo volveria a comprar nuevamente es muy buenno lo recomiendo
Madeline P.
A great product! I recommend it 100% I am totally in love with this whole brand!! My skin has changed so much since I'm using this!
Jozanne S.
Clinique is just an amazing product. I use this daily and my skin is never greasy. Always feels smooth and I will continue to use
Monyque S.
This product I feel good with it I also recommend for those who do not use because it is very good , because I know and use daily
jill s.
WALLSEND, TYNE AND WEAR
Great product making my eye area feel like it's been being corrected and can definitely seem a difference in the crows feet area
pamela b.
Yo no tengo arrugas pero tenia muchas manchas causadas por el sol y si eres constante funciona, no es barato y si merece la pena
Erika M.
Lascia la pelle molto morbida e ha un buon profumo, non lascia la pelle grassa e non lascia la pelle lucida.
La uso molto spesso
Rasa M.
Its expensive and I didn't see a different on my skin after all bootle. Just nice package and some simple lotion for your face
micaela V.
Estan muy buenas y lindas suaves tiene muy buena textura y su empaque esta re lindo comprenlo y veran que es lo mejor del mundo
Yasmin M.
This product has been BAE at the moment and it's really removed all my fine lines, wrinkles on forehead and love this to bits
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.