BY CLINIQUE

• After using it how long does it usually take to start see...1 Answers
  • Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector

product my mother use and days we have seen results recommend all worth it is not as accessible product otimoo amooo of my mother but thanks kk
Jolie T.
Calgary Alberta
This product helps with wrinkles under the eye or helps in the long run to prevent wrinkles which is overall a great product to avoid them
Debb B.
This product is a refreshing dark circles corrector that provides sun protection and is available in department stores, sephora and ulta
Ivannia Vannesa V.
Clinique es un gran producto es como reparar las arrugas con laser y es un corrector magnifico a mi me gusta mucho y da buenos resultado
Emma C.
Northampton, Northampton
This feels nice to apply, and it sinks in well, but I haven't noticed a difference in wearing this. It seems overpriced for what it does.
Baldwin E.
Es buena,a mi me funcionó

Es efectiva, pero es grasosa
A mi me gusta estén producto
Porque produce cambios pero no drásticos,es. Buena
Tiffany H.
Pierrefonds , QC
I use this product around my eyes and I really have started to notice a difference! It even reduces the puffiness I have in the morning
Sadia D.
Its a v good anyi aging cream .it lifts and firm my skin amd since i started using it i can see the results my skin is more youthful
Elene B.
New Castle, DE
I think it's the best product for every woman. I wake up to the day before and I want to tell you that it is best among the best 💖💖💕
Abbey N.
Orem, UT
I love clinique, anything. I noticed my eyelids were healthier when using the product, it's also very gentle and very light scent.
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.