BY CLINIQUE

• After using it how long does it usually take to start see...1 Answers
  • Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Uzziel M.
Siempre trato de mantener mi piel del rsotro saludable, es muy importante siempre verse bien, hidratado y joven
Estos productos tienen la mejor calidad para lograrlo
Larissa R.
I used the product, but did not act as expected, the high price and brand that made the product has a lot to improve. I have sensitive skin and felt discomfort after application, do not intend to use again.
Erlisa S.
I wnsure that I keep my skin well cared for no matter the price, clinique is perfect to keep up perfect skin! I loved using this product as it keeps my skin firm and protects me!
Ruth S.
Mom tried IT and loven IT ... hope IT would be cheaper tho. I don't have a ton of money and I wish I could get her some Nicke things one day ... at least that's what she deserves
Khadidja F.
Je ne suis pas adepte de se genre de produit.j'ai pu le tester grace a une box beauté. J'en suis ravie. Tres facile d'application et surtout coumzur naturelle sans faux pats pas de paillettes ni de nacre .je le conseille
J'aime j'aime j'aime ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💯💯💯❤💯💯💯
Daniela M.
Clinique is a great brand almost all the time but all the products that are skin care products is the best because they made this cream for make the skin flawless and shiny.
Ellie D.
i feel like this isn't the best anti aging cream i have ever use. i didn't feel like it made much of a difference. it was very pricey which isn't a good thing. i did however like the packaging of the product. i would probably not buy this product again
jheilem m.
285 N sable blvb, Aurora. Colorado
I don't want to get stuck on this claim because honestly the serum works, the ingredients are there and science can back up that they work (though it's rolling it's eye at the baloney "how" story). There is a teensy weensy amount of shimmer that you may or may not notice but it adds just enough to make your skin glow without being a disco ball.
Hayley N.
My mother uses this product for the past 3 years and her skin looks so fresh and younger. This product smells amazing. It allows your skin to appear hydrated and hides all dark bits in skin.
it makes me feel comfort with my faces and its good for my wrinkles and as an UV damage corrector.this is my first time using it..of course it is effective and meet my expectations.
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.