BY CLINIQUE

• Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Courtney E.
Hinckley
I do love this product and I definitely see a difference in my skin with texture more than anything. I was hoping for a little bit more than just texture difference but not a bad product!
Megan W.
I bought this for my mum and have to say in the past few weeks we have both seen amazing results. Strangely enough it also reduced the noticeability of a scar too, although the product doesn't specify doing that.
Anick D.
Luskville
Got this in Clinique's sample kit. Loved it from the first time I tried it. It's really gentle, you don't need a lot to cover your face. Love the bottle. Very effective, absorbs fast and doesn't leave your face oilly. Wouldn't change a thing about it!
Tasnim N.
Kebili, tunisia
I am absoluently obsessed with all products of clinique espacially this . I like it so much , so I can not stop using it anymore and I become addicted to it so much it's so effective for my skin which makes it so fresh and clear . I really love it so much and I advise everybody to try it
Emaan F.
I personally love, like literally, adore every single product from clinique. This product is definitely effective, for those with wrinkles are the ones to tell the best. But young ones like me, could ismply adore how beautiful this packaging is!
Lindsay Y.
I had a bit of sun damage I was feeling self-conscious about. I tried this corrector and found fast and AMAZING results. Easy to use and travel with. Price was more than a drugstore product but you don't have to use as much and get results.
Gisele O.
I purchased this because I started with a sample bottle and liked it. I used it twice a day. I did not breakout and my skin felt softer after a few weeks. I bought a full bottle because my husband one day said my face (skin) looked great.
Eabha C.
Dublin
This item is expensive, but works wonders. My skin is not totally wrinkly but it does have a few and this works amazing for it, my mother and I use it all of the time and always recommend it to others!
Deepa S.
Sharjah , Sharjah
Somehow this dint perform for me . Had high hopes for this as it promises to perform as a laser to correct the wrinkles . For the first time was let down by Clinique products . Kinda of made me stay away from this brand for a while .
Bethany H.
Fantastic a little really does go a long way. Whilst I am rather young to be using anti-aging products this is great at making the skin feel smooth and much more tighter
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.