BY CLINIQUE

• Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Marian A.
Milwaukee, WI
This whey repairer has the power to renew your skin and make her white and free of you stain in turn that turns it smooth and juvenile, I recommend it and buy it again whenever I am ended, i repeat his user
Vanessa C.
Eu realmente uso isso como uma cartilha ... bastante caro cartilha - eu sei!
Estou em meados dos anos 20, mas estou com medo de envelhecimento por isso estou sempre olhando para cuidados preventivos. Inicialmente, eu tento isso em adição (por baixo) meu creme de noite (turnaround durante a noite) e vi meus poros encolher apenas visivelmente e pele mais aparentemente olhando - eu deixei isso.
Um consultor em um contador Clinique recomendado eu usá-lo como um primário assim que eu tentei-lo ... ele explodiu e primer ou enchimento de poros que eu já tentei direito para fora da água. Faz meu olhar da fundação airbrushed! Uma vez que é o primário mais caro que eu já possuir .... SOOoooo Eu minimizar o seu uso para iNDOOR apenas como um primer (nunca usá-lo ao sol se eu puder ajudá-lo) e OVERNIGHT usar como prevenção de idade. É um 2 em 1 para mim e eu adoro! Espero que eles nunca descontinuem, mas talvez descer sobre o preço - wishful thinking!
Jess W.
I was given a sample of this product in a gift pack from Clinique. Over a two week period of using this product after returning from a trip to Thailand and Darwin, my skin was a bit weathered. The enzymes in this product worked to correct the UV damage that had happened to skin and after the two weeks my skin appeared healthier and calmer.
Ana I.
Estou usando há mais de um mês e tenho gostado bastante viu? Todos os dias antes de dormir uso o programa dos três passos da Clinique, e na sequencia uso o Sérum. Ele tem uma textura mais liquida, de sérum mesmo, a pele fica super lisinha e lustrosa. Tenho gostado bastante, pois sinto a pele mais clara, uniforme e algumas manchinhas que tenho na região dos olhos estão mais discretas. Super recommendo
Sydney d.
Calgary
I like to use this around my eyes. The only bad experience I have had with this is I got it in my eye once because it is quite slick and it hurt! That was my fault though and I would just suggest being more careful with this product. Amazing moisture serge around the eyes.
Sana R.
Brough this product about a year ago. The packaging was very stunning with the colour combination. Used the product for the first time. Unfortunately it didn't work well for me. I would recommed people to try a sample before purchasing the product, because I think it would work really well for peopler out there.
alejandra C.
Bogotá DC. Colombia
I love it, I recommend it.
If some thinks that this does not work is a lie, is super good I use it sometimes in the morning and at night; You can use it on the face like an oil, or after applying some other product as a solar barrier.
And you can use it with the base and the correctors.
Noemii M.
After using the Clinique Repairwear Laser Foilcus Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector I came to find that I like the way this product is not too thick and does not have a strange odor to it, like most other damage correctors I've used in the past. Definitely a product I would recommend.
Evangeline L.
I'm always a loyal customer of Clinique. I started to use their products since I was in high school and never change my mind since after. This one is a miracle. Use after cleaning you face and applied on your face before sleep. Your skin will look stunning on the day after.
Sara G.
I  purchased this because I started with a sample bottle and liked it. I used it twice a day. I did not breakout and my skin felt softer after a few weeks. I bought a full bottle because my husband one day out of the blue said my face (skin) looked great. He said he had been noticing. He had no idea I was trying something new.
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.