BY CLINIQUE

• Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Wasan O.
Sharjah
It helpes with wrinkles and lifting also its one of the best serums that i ever used ..it was soft and gentle on the skin am going to ask my cousin to get for me again
Michelle F.
Excellent,Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
For those who are not willing to undergo the laser because these treatments are strong, they involve certain risks causing temporary inflammation and redness, even some people experience changes in the texture of the skin, while others appear dark spots or depigmentation that can last Months or even longer, Clinique's Repairwear of the laser's wrinkle reduction power in 12 weeks and without the side effects, cost or treatment pauses needed with the laser.
kelly s.
sitges
To begin this product is very powerful and very effective, greatly reduces wrinkles and even damage solar, personally it eh tested by mistake since this product is not made for my age, if he had for young people would buy it without hesitation, but my mother has served it well and above all for solar damage she has, hence this product is outstanding.
Choubaila M.
I have been really hooked to using the ORIGINS plantscription serum ever since. I have a combination type skin and was in a long search of a product that would satisfy my skin needs and would not cause any breakouts. I have tried drugstore products from Olay to L'oreal to high end brands to include Clinque and Estee Lauder yet I would end up having tiny bumps on my face worse pimples. Until I came through the brand Origins and their Planstcription line. My savior! This is my second bottle of the serum and I am loving it. I use of day and night on top of their moisturizer. I am 30 but I get a lot of compliments because I look a lot younger. My skin is smooth and I don't have to worry about putting on make up at work. Thanks, Origins!
Michelle E.
Like all Clinique products, this eye gel-like cream feels nice on my skin; it feels cool and clean without any greasy after-feel. Absorbs quickly and leaves skin ready for next application such as primer/foundation or your favorite moisturizer. I did not see any marked difference in dark circles or eye area fine lines and wrinkles, however, i would repurchase this product.
Marian A.
Milwaukee, WI
This whey repairer has the power to renew your skin and make her white and free of you stain in turn that turns it smooth and juvenile, I recommend it and buy it again whenever I am ended, i repeat his user
Vanessa C.
Eu realmente uso isso como uma cartilha ... bastante caro cartilha - eu sei!
Estou em meados dos anos 20, mas estou com medo de envelhecimento por isso estou sempre olhando para cuidados preventivos. Inicialmente, eu tento isso em adição (por baixo) meu creme de noite (turnaround durante a noite) e vi meus poros encolher apenas visivelmente e pele mais aparentemente olhando - eu deixei isso.
Um consultor em um contador Clinique recomendado eu usá-lo como um primário assim que eu tentei-lo ... ele explodiu e primer ou enchimento de poros que eu já tentei direito para fora da água. Faz meu olhar da fundação airbrushed! Uma vez que é o primário mais caro que eu já possuir .... SOOoooo Eu minimizar o seu uso para iNDOOR apenas como um primer (nunca usá-lo ao sol se eu puder ajudá-lo) e OVERNIGHT usar como prevenção de idade. É um 2 em 1 para mim e eu adoro! Espero que eles nunca descontinuem, mas talvez descer sobre o preço - wishful thinking!
Jess W.
I was given a sample of this product in a gift pack from Clinique. Over a two week period of using this product after returning from a trip to Thailand and Darwin, my skin was a bit weathered. The enzymes in this product worked to correct the UV damage that had happened to skin and after the two weeks my skin appeared healthier and calmer.
Ana I.
Estou usando há mais de um mês e tenho gostado bastante viu? Todos os dias antes de dormir uso o programa dos três passos da Clinique, e na sequencia uso o Sérum. Ele tem uma textura mais liquida, de sérum mesmo, a pele fica super lisinha e lustrosa. Tenho gostado bastante, pois sinto a pele mais clara, uniforme e algumas manchinhas que tenho na região dos olhos estão mais discretas. Super recommendo
Sydney d.
Calgary
I like to use this around my eyes. The only bad experience I have had with this is I got it in my eye once because it is quite slick and it hurt! That was my fault though and I would just suggest being more careful with this product. Amazing moisture serge around the eyes.
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.