BY CLINIQUE

• Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
Since this is an anti-aging product focused on reducing sun damage and reducing the look of wrinkles, I can't say too much for my skin since I am only 20 and don't have those problems. With that being said, I think that this is a nice product that's affordable for what it is. I got to try this since I received a whole bunch of sample bottles from a relative. It's lightweight and absorbs well into the skin. My skin didn't get any worse while using it as far as breaking out or anything, nor did any dark spots of anything appear.
Raïssa K.
Plano, TX
It is a great prevention start up - it's not something I will recommend for someone who has lots of wrinkles and lines already. I think it's more suited for women in their 20/30 to prevent
Elaine C.
Oceanside , CA
Used this to get rid of a sun spot on my face, I did see results and it lightened it, it's a bit pricey but worth it since it works. I do feel this can be harsh if you have sensitive skin.
Dara M.
Austin, TX
I have been using this product religously for a few years now and it is my go to for wrinkle repair and damage from the sun. It leaves my skin soft and wrinkle free.
Brittany C.
Charleston, WV
I absolutely love this. It is expensive but honestly it is worth it. Bought at Macy’s at the Clinique desk. Packaging is not the newest nicest it could be. This is very gentle on the skin. I do recommend this to anyone who is thinking about buying it
Jessica H.
Hamilton
Bought the product but didn't use it like i was supposed to. Ended up in my bathroom drawer. Used it for about a week and didn't really see a great big difference.
Bre B.
Words can't describe how I feel about this product! It exceeded my expectations and I will defiantly be buying this product again. I 100% recommend this product.
Cassandra R.
Kansas City
I give this product 10 stars!! I can not live without it. I use nightly under my moisturizer and you can tell an immediate difference in the texture of your skin
Janice M.
Pigeon Forge, TN
My face already has sun brown spots so I know how important spf protection really is. This product goes on smoothly and absorbs well. I find it easy to use and enjoy using it. I trust this product and brand to be good for my skin and easy to find to purchase.
Krista L.
Fort myers, Fl
This stuff is incredible!! You really have to be diligent about applying it twice a day, but you will be rewarded for your efforts. One of my best friends introduced it to me and now I have both my sisters in law and my mother hooked. My pores are less noticible, my fine lines and wrinkles are mush softer and my whole face has a plumper, tighter younger appearance. Holy grail product!!
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.