BY CLINIQUE

• Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Fatima E.
Laayoune, Laayoune boujdour sakia
i like this product and i thing is wonderful and give you a perfict result in the first day when you try it i want try it very much becouse all the people i know and all people should try this product becouse have lot of positive and i thing is the best product
Vanessa P.
metepec
The serum of the product is good, in my opinion it is better to use it during the night giving message on the face. It cleans very well the impurities that occur during the day by the heat, dust, etc.
The price is high and the product that comes is little
Tracy H.
Dumbarton
Again, i received this in a “bonus time” GWP and wasn’t overly impressed with it. It left my skin feeling a bit greasy, and i developed a few large spots after using it, so i felt it was maybe a bit heavy / rich for my skin, which is a shame as i normally love Clinique skin care products!
Delaney H.
I'm young so don't really need to wear any sort of anti-aging cream's, but I like to wear them just in case. I don't really have any issues with my skin but it feels nice and hydrating. I feel that this would be good for someone a bit older.
Adiëlle A.
Den Haag
I still use it but it has a little bit of a sticky finish. I got if from my mom don't ask me why. I use it every night before going to bed. I would like to buy it again but if there was one without a sticky finish I would go for that one. I recommend to dry and normal skin
Emily B.
portsmouth
lovely product- really refreshing and it meets my high expectations of what it should do! Has never failed to work well. Really good price and great value product. no room for improvement x
la6.m k.
a fulk package in a small bottle this is science for real this is so perfect and will be with you, we all love the sun but sometimes it can ruin our skin, this product is loveee👄👄👄❤️
I use all Clinique face products, I find they are the only products that do not cause breakouts or rashes. I like the lightweight of this serum and how it sinks in quickly.
vilma o.
Se eu não estivesse usando o Clinique Repainwear Laser corrector, com certeza estaria aparentando uns 10 anos a mais, é maravilhoso, acredito que as ruguinhas já estariam aparentes. Recomendo
Alicia S.
This is an expensive product but it does help manage the look of sun and dark spots on my face. It created no irritation of sensitive skin. I have repurchased this product. this product did what it said and met my expectations. I would recommend his product to others.
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.