BY CLINIQUE

• Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Amalia B.
Watertown, SD
I want all of this products but they are so expensive I really like them though
Paige W.
Tillamook, OR
Love! All I can say is I love this stuff!! Keeps my skin flawless and soft!
Tiffany K.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Haven't noticed any change. Feels good but noticed no change.

Hannah Y.
Epworth , Doncaster
Wow. That’s the only word I can use for this! Clinique is an expert skincare brand, and the innovative products make a real difference. Yes, it’s pricey, but a little goes a long way, and with it taking care of your skin the way it does, you can use less of your other products. It’s amazing.
Amie M.
Prestwick
Love, love, love this serum! It smells great and smooths over the face nice and easily. I used every day for a month and definitely noticed an improvement in my fine lines near my eyes. It is expensive but worth every single penny, highly recommended this if you only have fine lines and are looking for something preventative to fight the ageing process
FATIMA E.
Tanger, Tanger
1,156 reviews
, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards
Paige C.
I feel like this helps my fine lines and complexion. Clinique is a great brand in my eyes and I love trying their products. This product in particular is packaged beautifully and makes my skin feel wonderful!
Alia A.
St. Catharines, Ontario
The sleek bottle does look impressive sitting in my bathroom but I do wonder frequently if this is actually doing anything for my skin or if I'm just having an extra bit of fun massaging my face and feeling important. Clinique claims that you apply the serum all over and wait for it to detect where your trouble spots are and that's what it targets... what? Clinique is apparently suggesting their serum is sentient and can sense danger, can it act as an alarm system too? sarcasm aside this is silly, serum can't do that, the ingredients will be more effective on the parts of your face that need help rather than parts that don't, pouring water on dry arid ground makes it soak it up but pouring water in water does make the water wetter.

I don't want to get stuck on this claim because honestly the serum works, the ingredients are there and science can back up that they work (though it's rolling it's eye at the baloney "how" story). There is a teensy weensy amount of shimmer that you may or may not notice but it adds just enough to make your skin glow without being a disco ball.

Finally, a personal annoyance; the dispenser gets downright gross and crusty if you're not super careful about pumpking the product out, I wash mine every other week to prevent this.
Nallely B.
So, a sample of this product was given to me by my mom as she got it from one of my aunts and wanted me to give it a try, I have to say it is amazing! so smooth and silky and smells delicious! it feels so soft in my fingertips and face. I would definitely buy it once I finish my sample :)
Fatima E.
Laayoune, Laayoune boujdour sakia
i like this product and i thing is wonderful and give you a perfict result in the first day when you try it i want try it very much becouse all the people i know and all people should try this product becouse have lot of positive and i thing is the best product
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.