BY CLINIQUE

• Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Jill S.
Claremore, OK
Meh. As much as I love Clinique products this one didn't deliver. No improvement at all.
Bianca o.
Minimize expression lines and moisturize very good skin all indicate to buy 💆💆💆💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
Carrie D.
Round Rock, TX
We all have skin damage, right?! Well this has made my skin look a thousand times better!
María Fernanda B.
Doral, FL
Excelente crema, muy reparadora y deja la
Piel como una porcelana. Realmente recomendada
Nina R.
Really works on fine lines and dark spots! Easy to use dropper; a little goes a long way.
I love this product. It works so well. Really makes wrinkles disappear. Really works good
Zuleyma D.
This has help my skin looKS better than before my mom also uses it ! It's worth the $30
Ranvier V.
Amazing. Did not know how little product goes a long way! Great for a good 2-3 months!
Rama H.
Anderson, SC
This product is amazing it is super gentle on my sensitive skin, and it works wonders!
Abigail M.
Chula Vista, CA
I use this before I put on my make up it makes my skin fresh and its makes look better
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.