BY CLINIQUE

• Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Tracie H.
Austin, AR
Great product. A little expensive. Would recommend to other users looking to reduce wrinkles
Beverly B.
Huntington, WV
Not a greasy or thick feel. Not too pricey either. Always a great buy. Never disappointed.
Felicia J.
Hampton, SC
I love how this restores the moisture in my skin . Its very hydrating. I would recommend it
Dana R.
Ellisville, MS
Love this product. Feels great on the skin. Good value. Great for wrinkles. Very effective!
Aine R.
Improves skins texture! Noticed a smoothr surface and helped my make up go on a lot nicer.
catherine r.
brooklyn, NY
Excellent product! i bought it for my mom! and she loves it so much! she uses it every day
I love this repairwear laser douse wrinkle & uv damage corrector, I have seen a difference!
Jessica B.
Marietta, GA
My mom has used this for awhile now. She likes it and I purchased it and it's really great!
Tane I.
Casa Grande, AZ
Maybe I need to use it a bit longer, but so far I'm not really go finding this worthwhile.
Itzel L.
En lo personal actualmente lo estoy usando pero. O veo que me este funcionando bien al cien
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.