BY CLINIQUE

• After using it how long does it usually take to start see...1 Answers
  • Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Celinda C.
Wonderful, wonderful product. After a week or so of using I could see a huge difference in my skin.
Stacey K.
Jacksonville, FL
I use it regularly and I can tell and see a difference ,even family members ask what I'm using .
Kelsey S.
Zanesville, OH
No fail product. Clinique always leaves my skin feeling refreshed and renewed. It is very gentle.
GALINA B.
Brooklyn, NY
Really protects my skin without damaging it, smells nice and repairs all facial problems and skin
Zuleika T.
Bryan , TX
You see the results instantly feel great the skin look radiant and soft this products is amazing
Maria M.
I bought this and have seen great improvements in the appearance of my skin. It works wonderful.
Kristy L.
Coral springs , FL
I love This brand but this product just fell short. I saw no different even after weeks of uses.
I notified a difference in my wrinkles using this product. I would highly recommend this product
Ann G.
Absolutely love this product! If you use it continually, you will see a difference in your skin.
Promise P.
Fairbanks , AK
Love this , you can actually use it around your eye too . Lot of people seem to love this serum .
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.