BY CLINIQUE

• Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Jeannie F.
Placentia , CA
Love this so so much!! I've been using this for a year now. I don't see any wrinkle reduction since I hardly have any, but I think it's doing great for my skin in preventative care for wrinkles!
Tori C.
Lexington
I've used this and really liked it. So much that I got my mother and grandmother hooked on it. It's a nice light weight serum that doesn't feel sticky, which is great. Good price and a little goes a long way.
Lisa A.
New City, NY
My mother loved this when I gifted it to her for Christmas; along with the rest of the skin care kit it's a good amount for the price and her skin looks amazing and full of life !
Adriana F.
North Platte , NE
One of my favorite serums of all time! It does everything, helps with aging, evens skin texture helps with break outs, it literally helps with everything and it doesn't break me out
Mackenzie T.
Received this product as a sample and had to go back and get the full size. This was so amazing and really smoothed my under eye area on my gentle skin. While it's a bit pricey it is definitely worth it!
Karla A.
I'm young so i don't worry about wrinkles (yet) but that doesn't mean i can take it easy with that and don't make sure to prevent it and just let the sun slap in my face and make them appears before the time they need to show up, that's why i use Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector, it settle good in my face (a oily one) and make a good work with the preventation of any sun spots so i'm very happy about it. I recomend it, if you are young like me and live exposed to the sun try it, and if you're a little older go ahead and try it in those wrinkles that make your life a hell.
Destiny W.
Detroit, MI
It was simply just okay. It was kind of boring and simple. There was no "wow" factor to it at all. You could use anything and it would have a better effect than this product.
Nicole S.
Merrillville
Great texture and results.  This helped my fine lines and felt great going on. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a little help that is not overbearing.
Jess E.
New Albany, OH
I received this anti aging product as a gift from my mom for Christmas. It came in a bundle pack and it was pretty inexpensive when packaged that way. I have had the product for quite sometime. It leaves my face feeling very refreshed, but I have not seen a change in it yet.
Kristina M.
This product is expensive but it is so worth the money. After months of using it, I find less brown spots and a more even skin tone. It helps a lot with fine lines as well.
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.