BY CLINIQUE

• Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Katherine A.
Neenah, WI
Love this product. It makes my skin feeling young and fresh. Don't know what else to say about this.
Jamie S.
Cincinnati, OH
Tried this product. feel like it doesn't do anything, at least not for me though. wouldn't recommend
Celinda C.
Wonderful, wonderful product. After a week or so of using I could see a huge difference in my skin.
cindy b.
Tempe, AZ
I liked the product it good and has a good amount if product in the bottle its somewhat effective
Barbara R.
Not a lot of people find it in store but bought it online a few months ago and I gave it to my mom .
Kim P.
Got a free sample of this product. Good product, a little pricey. Would like to see sooner results.
Maricarmen S.
Visibly reduces wrinkles soon also leaves an effect of skin stretching turn moisturizes and softens
Kaili A.
Haleiwa, HI
Very light on the skin. Makes skin glow, and all around makes your skin look healthier and firmer!
Idelma U.
Very effective I liked it and it was noticeable although I was scared because of my sensitive skin
kayla g.
Normal, IL
I use this very often because it's such a good product!! You don't need much. I use it every night.
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.