BY CLINIQUE

• After using it how long does it usually take to start see...1 Answers
  • Needing help choosing an anti aging serum, what can you s...2 Answers
  • I am only 20 as of right now, but many sleepless study ni...2 Answers
Suzette R.
Evened out my skin tone from discoloration due to sun exposure. Refined my skin and erased my wrinkles
Carlyn P.
Miramar, FL
Este producto es increible lo recomiendo ampliamente, me encanta lo pactico de su envase deben probarlo
Katherine A.
Neenah, WI
Love this product. It makes my skin feeling young and fresh. Don't know what else to say about this.
Michelle C.
Saint Petersburg, FL
It's is an okay product. Cannot say I would buy this item often. It does not seem to last very long.
mary m.
Crane hill, AL
This product is absoluly wonderful ....... Would use again!!!!!! I love love love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie S.
Cincinnati, OH
Tried this product. feel like it doesn't do anything, at least not for me though. wouldn't recommend
Sammiee O.
Rockvale, TN
LOVE,LOVE, LOVE! It does exactly what it says it does. A little pricey, but you get a lot of product!
Idelma U.
Very effective I liked it and it was noticeable although I was scared because of my sensitive skin
Celinda C.
Wonderful, wonderful product. After a week or so of using I could see a huge difference in my skin.
Kim P.
Got a free sample of this product. Good product, a little pricey. Would like to see sooner results.
indira c.
I need a good product for the eye area, this will serve me for black circles?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Gail B.
Deborah N.
Lebanon, OR
Is there anyone who has seen dramatic results and is it worth the price?
Amber G.